Secret Smile

Guest ~Natasha~

Part: 1

Ok? Say there was this boy that you really liked and you did really really like him, the only problem is that he isn't the kind of boy that would tell you how he felt about you. So what if he didn't feel the same?

Remember when you were a child and you dreamt that you would find your hansom prince that would rescue you from that evil villain. Alright? There is no evil villain involved in my happy ending but as long as there is one, I will be happy.

And I know who I want my prince to be...

Secret Smile

"Matilda?" Cassie says to her best friend. "Stop day-dreaming, this project is due in soon"

"Says you" Matilda laughs. "You've been passing notes to Ric for the last half hour"

"So? I'm still the only one working"

"Why you so worked up" Matilda asks her. "Is it because we might not finish the project or because Ric is working with Belle?" Cassie doesn't reply, instead just turns around and smiles at Ric.

--------------------

"Matty, you not eating anything?" Cassie asks, concerned.

"I just feel a bit ill" Lucas waves over to her, she waves back nervously.

"Oh my god you two" She giggles. "Can you make it any more obvious?"

"Make what more obvious" Matilda asks her, following Luc with her eyes.

"Your both so stubborn" Cassie laughs.

"Excuse me?" She sighs as Lucas becomes out of sight.

"I've got to go, but I'll see you later at Noah's?"

"Yeah"

-------------------

"Luc!" Cassie shouts down the beach, taking her sandals off and running up to him. "Can you come Noah's tonight? Me, Ric and Matty will be there"

"Er yeah probably"

--------------------

"You sure this is going to work?" Ric asks, while he and Cassie peer through the window at Noah's. "Can't they get back together on their own?"

"Obviously not. Ric, if this doesn't work, nothing will"

Archived