Sharni Vinson's Birthday

Guest Andy

BIRTHDAYS

Daily Telegraph

22 July 2006

SHARNI VINSON: Born in Sydney in 1983, she has come to the spotlight as Cassie Turner in Home And Away. She grew up in Sutherland Shire in a performing family with a single mother and grandparents. She has also been in the public eye while modelling such accessories as ugg boots.

Happy 23rd Birthday to Sharni Vinson.

hehehe that means she is like one day older then Bec, and nearly one month older then Tammin, there all around the same age :o:o

She so doesn't look there age!

LOL I always thought sharni looked older then her age

hehehe that means she is like one day older then Bec, and nearly one month older then Tammin, there all around the same age :o:o

She so doesn't look there age!

LOL I always thought sharni looked older then her age

Its understandable confusion when she is asked to play sumebody much younger! I thought she looked too old but plays the character very well. But then again I suppose not as much as I think Martha is. She seems far too mature to be 18/19

Its understandable confusion when she is asked to play sumebody much younger! I thought she looked too old but plays the character very well. But then again I suppose not as much as I think Martha is. She seems far too mature to be 18/19

Yeah i also think Martha looks too mature for playing an 18/19 year old. Especially since she married Jack etc.. you'd think she was like 22 or so in the show.

I also think Belle looks mature. I thought she would have been about 22 in real life but it turns out shes only like 18/19?? And playing a 16 year old in the show. Wow! :lol:

Archived