New Channel Seven show

Guest homeandaway_4eva

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had 2 series - it's one of the only reality shows I've ever watched and probably my favourite!

You've only got two seasons of Survivor? Which ones did you get? In Australia we have got all 12 seasons of Survivor, and the 13th season 'Survivor: Cook Islands' is about to begin! Plus we've had one Australian made season on top of that. Survivor is my fave show, but I hate the idea of Australia creating another version, especially if it's with celebs.

The American Survivor has never been aired in the UK, however the UK made two series' of Survivor. In Ireland all of the American Survivor has been aired which is great for me :D plus we got to see the UK Survivor too! :wink:

The UK Survivor wasn't THAT popular but I loved it because I had been a fan of the US Survivor anyway. But I think ITV (the UK tv channel) ditched the UK Survivor for I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here! Which is hugely popular especially with Ant and Dec as hosts.

Archived