New Channel Seven show

Guest homeandaway_4eva

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had 2 series - it's one of the only reality shows I've ever watched and probably my favourite!

You've only got two seasons of Survivor? Which ones did you get? In Australia we have got all 12 seasons of Survivor, and the 13th season 'Survivor: Cook Islands' is about to begin! Plus we've had one Australian made season on top of that. Survivor is my fave show, but I hate the idea of Australia creating another version, especially if it's with celebs.

^^When are we getting the 13th series Chris?

We had 2 series - it's one of the only reality shows I've ever watched and probably my favourite!

You've only got two seasons of Survivor? Which ones did you get? In Australia we have got all 12 seasons of Survivor, and the 13th season 'Survivor: Cook Islands' is about to begin! Plus we've had one Australian made season on top of that. Survivor is my fave show, but I hate the idea of Australia creating another version, especially if it's with celebs.

they are American though, not Australian!!

No thats wrong ...

When they aired the dreadful 'Aussie Survivor' they decided to show us that rather then the US version that was on at the time ... forget which one

But if you can recall the people in the All-Stars Survivor ... Kathy (? I think it was - the middle aged blonde lady) was someone we didnt know, as she was in the one that we missed

The Aussie version was a big dud ... hence the reason they never did another

I think the celebrity one should be great

It looks alright. Yeah Justin Melvey and Kym Johnson - who were partners on the first series of Dancing with the Stars will reunite again. That is all I have heard about it. But find it weird that Channe 7 has the rights, since the original ones are shown on channel 9. So are celebrities voted out by us, or is it still 'tribal council'?

It looks alright. Yeah Justin Melvey and Kym Johnson - who were partners on the first series of Dancing with the Stars will reunite again. That is all I have heard about it. But find it weird that Channe 7 has the rights, since the original ones are shown on channel 9. So are celebrities voted out by us, or is it still 'tribal council'?

There was a right up in the papers about this ...

Apparently Channel 9 has the rights for 'Survivor' ... but they never made nor signed any deals in regards to 'Survivor' theme spin-offs ... which enabled Channel 7 to be able to do a Celebrity version ...

^^When are we getting the 13th series Chris?

We will get the 13th season of Survivor around when it starts airing in the US I suppose. So probably a couple months. They are currently towards the end of filming the season.

they are American though, not Australian!!

What do you mean by "they are American though not Australian"? Well duh. And as we saw with the "Australian Survivor" season, it was crap. I've watched all seasons of the show and it was clearly the worse, and rated badly too. And I think a celebrity one could suck even more.

No thats wrong ...

When they aired the dreadful 'Aussie Survivor' they decided to show us that rather then the US version that was on at the time ... forget which one

But if you can recall the people in the All-Stars Survivor ... Kathy (? I think it was - the middle aged blonde lady) was someone we didnt know, as she was in the one that we missed

The Aussie version was a big dud ... hence the reason they never did another

I think the celebrity one should be great

We didn't receive Survivor: Marquesas (Season 4) due to Australian Survivor. But we have still seen 12 seasons in total in Australia. Kathy and Rob were the two castmates from Survivor: Maquesas that made it onto Survivor 8: All Stars.

Archived