Jeh-jeh's Graphics

Guest Jess

lol i have been working on the same drew and belle picture,im doing it lighter and having alittle trouble,but i like yours..i prefer the 1st.

How are you having trouble, Reo? Maybe I can help.... :)

I'm glad that you like them Jo, Emily and Clare. :) BTW, it is alright to post spoilerish avatars in artwork threads isn't it, as long as there is a warning before the post and they are not used on the board?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK....more spoiler-ish things, so look away now if you don't wanna see! (Although that's kinda pointless, because you will've had to scroll past previous icons to get to this post, but oh well, just warning you! :))

SPOILERS FOR NON-AUSTRALIANS

5 Belle/Drew

drewbelleav5.png

drewbelleav6.png

drewbelleav7.png

drewbelleav8.png

drewbelleav9.png

OK, so they're kinda my favourite two people in H+A ATM...:D Hope you like - comment away. :)

More will be up soon. :)

BTW, if a Mod' sees this, feel free to add '*spoilers*' to the topic description or something....thankies. :)

Thankies, Cal. :) Glad you like them...I *love* Drelle (was it Sevenpudds who came up with that abbreviation? In any case - it rocks!) too...:wub: I juat have to wait a while longer until they've appeared in the UK, before I can use one of them on the board, though. :(

Archived