Hewitt Claims Queen's Title

Guest Guevara01

Lleyton Hewitt underlined his re-emergence as a major grass-court contender by claiming his first ATP Tour title in 17 months at the Stella Artois Championships.

Recovering from a series of injuries which saw him drop out of the world top 10, Hewitt saw off American world number seven James Blake 6-4 6-4 to claim his fourth Queen's Club title.

The Australian had seized the initiative when he broke Blake in the opening game of the match, and with his own serve holding up well his opponent had little chance to claw his way back.

(Source: AOL Sport)

06hewitt_win2.jpg

"It's fantastic," said the 25-year-old. "I always love coming here and to win it for the fourth time feels great."

(Source: Queen's Official Site)

f02.jpg

f06.jpg

f07.jpg

f08.jpg

(Source: http://www.lleytonhewitt.biz - The Official Lleyton Hewitt Website)

Hewitt said: "It's the first title I've won since being married last year and since having Mia, so this means a lot to sll of us, although it's not Father's Day in Australia today and I'm not a Pommy."

(Source: Daily Mail, Article "DREAMS ON. Family man Hewitt hits form at last")

Thanks to all the people who originally uploaded or wrote the articles xxx

Archived