The products of my boredom!

Guest Cat123

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kept seeing that avatar today, in all the threads you had posted in and I was just about to PM you and say how amazing I thought that avatar was, when I stumble across this thread.

But it's not only that lastest Jack & Martha one which is amazing. They all are...I wish I could be so creative when I was bored.

No Belle ones just yet, but made a new one for me to use! :D

JM_icon5.jpg

I love it! I saw it as your avatar, and was gob smacked!! I actually described it as "gorgeous", which I personally find wierd. lol. But it is!!!

It's ace!

Well done!! :D

Thanks guys :)

I'm utterly gutted about Jenson Button's shocking GP qualifying. I need to do something to cheer myself up before work this evening. I predict more fanart on the way!

Me too! I'm hoping for a miracle, but I don't reckon it will happen. Nice to see there's another Jenson fan out there! Most people seem to have gone off him!

Your avatars are gorgeous, well done!

No Belle ones just yet, but made a new one for me to use! :D

JM_icon5.jpg

I'm like most others, i saw this av and i couldn't stop looking at it, it's such a cute pic and i think what you've done with it is beautiful. As for the above one, i will not let my personal feelings about how i feel about that photo get in the way, because you've done a great job. I just reeeally don't like that pic of him! I really like all your work and hope you get bored again soon, love to see what you come up with next:P!

Thanks guys :)

I'm utterly gutted about Jenson Button's shocking GP qualifying. I need to do something to cheer myself up before work this evening. I predict more fanart on the way!

Me too! I'm hoping for a miracle, but I don't reckon it will happen. Nice to see there's another Jenson fan out there! Most people seem to have gone off him!

Your avatars are gorgeous, well done!

At the risk of going completely off topic, I love him. :( It's stupid how depressed it makes me! Looking forward to some awesome overtaking!!

Thanks guys!! :)

Archived