Merc's... graphics?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, Nim, I just had to make my beau a new LJ-icon.

Cropped--> levels --> brightness/contrast --> brushes:

TerjeKnight.png

Now I like what you've done with brightness, it makes the stars look real. :) I also like your new Tasha one, theres a big difference between your old Maddie, this one has a nice summer feel to it.

Mattie was my "depressed" icon.. Feel the need to change them from time to time..

I am very pleased with the icon I made for the next contest, although I cannot reveal who or what it is at the moment, and I doubt it'll win, but either way, iIll use it once the competition's over.

Thanks, Nim.

Could someone please give me contructive criticism on my current avatar...? These seems to be very many people on this board who say that avatars and other graphics are great, when they are not, and it would be better if people could actually be honest..?

Could someone please give me contructive criticism on my current avatar...? These seems to be very many people on this board who say that avatars and other graphics are great, when they are not, and it would be better if people could actually be honest..?

Well, as much as I hated that character, its still very good. I like the brown in it. And I like the pose that she is giving.

Maybe some text?

Well, as much as I hated that character, its still very good. I like the brown in it. And I like the pose that she is giving.

Maybe some text?

I agree it is good, but would be better with text.

Archived