Martha's heart

Guest girl_from_uk

^ Yeah Dan's right, Flynn said it was because she'd had a cardiac arrest after the car crash and they'd had to bring her back to life. That's a pretty big trauma so they're bound to be careful where her heart is concerned.

Well I think that for everyone whos has gone into cardic arrest in the world will then must have a weakned heart then!

^ Yeah Dan's right, Flynn said it was because she'd had a cardiac arrest after the car crash and they'd had to bring her back to life. That's a pretty big trauma so they're bound to be careful where her heart is concerned.

Well I think that for everyone whos has gone into cardic arrest in the world will then must have a weakned heart then!

I don't think it's that big a deal, it's not like she'd have to have regular check-ups or treatment or anything, but her heart might be slighter weaker, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really. Lots of people have a cardiac arrest when they've been in an accident etc but it doesn't affect them later in life. Of course it's a huge thing at the time, but as far as I'm aware it doesn't have any lasting effects. The only reason Flynn was concerned was because it happened so recently.

Archived