Cheating Hearts and Psychotic Affections

Guest tasha7905

Chapter 11 - Oblivious

Matilda woke up slightly confused at first about where she was, she felt so secure when she felt Luc's arms tighten around her. "Good Morning" she said and he smiled, she loved it sometimes he looked so goofy when he smiled. she melted everytime she saw it. "I wish we could stay like this all day "She said.

"Well we can if we hide out here, Dad is still visiting Grandpa and Jack is away with Martha till tomorrow. We can just stay here and deal with Kim tomorrow, how about it" luc said

"Pefect"she replied "Luc you're amazing."

"Only when I'm around you" he laughed "God we're sickening."

Maddie sat up "Im going to go home grab some dvd's, and I will text Kim to say Im ill and then he wont bother me, you sort out refreshments and I'll be back in 10 mins" She got up put her jeans on and gave him a long kiss and skipped out. Luc couldnt believe how happy he was, he go tsancks and drinks out and then headed for the shower. Matilda walked back in 10 mins later"Luc" she called out, but there was no reply, she heard the shower and decided to pay her new beau a visit.

I never knew anything could feel like this, Luc you make me feel special and loved in a way no one else can" Maddie said later that afternoon, they had, had a great day watching films, having pillow fights, and making love they had hardly left each others side.

"Maddie I promise you that as long as my heart is beating it will beat for you, I will never leave you, you are my everything

From outside a whispered voice could be heard "Enjoy it Holden this will be the last time you see each other......................................................

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12 - Revenge

The next day came all to quickly for Luc, but reality always bites back so he said goodbye to Maddie and set off to find Kim. Maddie couldnt believe the things Luc was willing to do to protect her from pain, so she decided to do something nice for him and cook a meal, she grabbed her purse made a list and left a note for Luc.

Gone to the store, back soon with a special treat.Love you M xxxx

She had just rounded the corner when a familiar car came in sight, "Hi" Maddie said getting in .....

--------------------------------------------------

Lucas looked all over town and couldnt find Kim, so he decided to go home, he walked in shouting Maddie, then he saw the note and smiled, suddenly exhaustion came over him, he hadnt gotten much sleep lately, he had spent to much time watching Maddie sleep. He laid on the sofa to rest for 10 minutes and the next thing heknew someone was tapping him on the shoulder "Hi gorgeous" Luc smiled opening his eyes.

"Evening Sexy" his brother Jack laughed.

"Oh sorry i thought you were Matilda, hey did you say evening, Ive been asleep for hours"

"Hard work being a lover man little brother?" Jack was enjoying himself immensley until he saw a strange look on Luc's face "Whats up?"

"Maddie she should've been back hours ago, she only went to the store"

"I wouldnt worry" Jack said "She probably got chatting to someone".

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you doing this" Maddie asked trying to free herself from the chair she was tied too.

"You think you can do whatever you want to anyone, well someone had to stop you. Lucas will be grateful in the long run, you would've only hurt him".

"Thats not true I love Lucas please let me go to him" Matilda cried

"You will never see Lucas Holden again" the voice said...................

Chapter 13 - Heartbreak

"Somethings not right Jack, I know it she would have called if she was going to be late" Lucas said in a panicked voice.

"Luc no offence ok, but you and Matilda aren't exactly the perfect romance, maybe she got what she wanted and went back to Kim" Jack said. The next thing he knew his little brother was lunging at him fists flying. Jack grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back. "Lucas calm down"

"She wouldnt Jack, trust me, I know her, the stuff she said it was real" Luc said tears running down his face. "Now let me go find her" Jack released him and watched as his little brother ran down the drive and on to next doors garden.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"ok I'm coming" Robbie's voice rang out "Hey Luc, What up man" he said as he opened the door, looking at Lucas's face "Seriously whats wrong mate?"

"Matilda is she here" he shouted

"No why is there a problem with Cass" he asked

"Cass what no, Where is Maddie, Rob? Luc couldnt control himself and didnt care what he was saying, he knew something was wrong. "Your sister where is she?"

"i dont know probably with her boyfriend" Robbie said getting infuriated with Lucas.

"Thats me Rob, I love her she loves me, she went to the store this morning and I havent seen her since".

"Look Luc, I dont know what is going on but she isnt here check her room if you want"

"Thanks" he said barging passed Robbie. He went into her room opening the door he couldnt help but smile, the familiar scent of her perfume was still lingering "Where are you" he thought sitting down on her bed, he glanced over at her bedside cabinet it was full of photo's of her and kim, "they are in the past" he kept telling himself "she loves you" It was then he noticed the note left by her pillow.

Mum

Kim and I have something to celebrate, so we have gone away for a while, will phone and explain soon.

Love

Maddie

He read it 3 times, this couldnt be happening, she wouldnt, would she? Maybe Jack was right. He couldnt help himself tears were pouring out he could hardly breathe, he fell off the bed and on to her carpet rocking himself back and forth. "MATILDA" he cried out.

"Lucas whats wrong" Robbie ran in and asked. There was no reply from the figure on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack, Jack I need your help with Luc " Robbie burst into the Holden House.

"Woah, Rob whats wrong with Luc, did he find Matilda.

"Come and see for yourself".

They ran to Matilda's room. Jacks heart went out to his younger brother, Luc was still on the floor curled up clutching the note. "She's gone with him Jack, with him"

"sshh mate it will be ok you'll find someone new." as soon as Jack said those words that was it Luc got up and ran shouting "Its not worth it"

Jack was straight after him as he ran out of the front door and knocked over Tasha on her way in, he stopped picked her up shouting sorry as he went.

"What was all that about "tash said looking at Robbie " I saw Lucas running to he looked really angry"

"Tash, my darling. I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea" .

Chapter 14 -Decisions

He kept running and running he knew Jack would follow him but he hoped he had managed to lose him, he needed time to think, to understand where everything had gone wrong. He ran until he got to the top of the cliffs, then he just sat looking over the edge. This is where I first kissed Cassie he thought, nice sweet dependable Cassie, what had he done to her, all because lust had taken over. "NO" he shouted at himself, it wasnt lust well at least not on his part. He couldnt believe he had let himself be used this way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You dont know what you're talking about, Luc will know im missing he will get Jack to save me" tears running down her face Matilda was scraming.

"I doubt that, you see I have thought of everything "Said a voice

"Or Kim, Kim will save me"

"I dont think Kim will be saving anyone ever again" the voice continued

Oh god Matilda thought, how am I going to escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucas, Lucas, come on mate talk to me"Jack was shouting in to the air, he was really starting to worry , he'd never seen his brother so upset over a girl before. "this is ridiculous" he said to himself he could be anywhere.

How could he have let this happen, since there mum had died he had protected Lucas, but he was to busy to notice his brother being sucked in by a tart, and that was what Matilda Hunter was in his opinion. He had thought his brother had finally found it, finally found what he had with Martha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luc sat there for hours, he still couldnt believe Maddie had done this, he knew their connection was real "Right Lucas" he said to himself "You have two choices give up on the girl of your dreams and end your sorry existence or get up, dust yourself off and go and find Matilda".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cant believe he would do that to me "Cass said

"I didnt think he was the type" Ric answered

"Who is it though?" Belle questioned "are you sure there is someone else?"

"I didnt give him much chance to explain, but the look on his face said it all" Cass replied "there is definately someone else, Im obviously really replaceable."

"That doesnt sound like the cassie I know "Flynn said entering the room. "The Cass I know is a fighter"

Thats it Cassie thought to herself I could sit here wallowing in sef pity or get up and get the man I love."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please help. someone help" Matilda's voice echoed out, but there was no-one there to hear her. "Come on Maddie think" she told herself but she could see no way out. "I cant believe this" she said beginning to cry again. "LUCAS where are you?" she cried out.

Chapter 15 - game playing

"You're back " Jack said looking up as Lucas opened the door. Luc looked awful he thought his eyes were red and he looked so withdrawn.

"Well i have things to do" Luc said sharply " I have to find Maddie and you can either help me or stay the hell out of my way." Jack was shocked Luc hardly ever raised his voice, he knew there was no point in fighting with him.

"Whatever you need mate, im here " Jack said grabbing his brother tightly.

"I know what I had with Matilda was real "Luc started explaining "I dont know how to explain it to you, but I know I just do. She was going to break up with Kim, she wanted to be with me , I went out to find Kim to talk man to man" Luc carried on "When I got back there was a note saying she had gone to the store, Why would she leave a note if she was leaving me?" he paused thinking for a minute "Kim must have found her and maybe they argued and he did something to her . If he's hurt her I'll kill him, I swear jack i will. Luc was getting angrier and angrier.

"Look Luc the first thing we have to do is find Kim to see if there is anything strange going on" jack answered rationally.

Jack and Luc left there house and went to Kims finding no-one there they decided the next bast place to look would be Irene's. "Let me handle this Luc" Jack said sternly "If you lose your cool, everyone will find out about you & Matilda and that isnt fair on Cassie or Kim".

"Like I care, I just want to know where she is" Luc Snapped.

Jack knocked on Irene's door "Hey guys whats up" Belle answered

"Hey Belle I just wanted to know if Barry was here" Jack asked

"Sure he's upstairs, Come on in" she said "Hi Luc " she said as he walked passed her, heard about you and Cass, sorry, you should come to the beach with Ric and I sometime".

"Oh maybe yeah" he replied not really listening.

"Hello, did I hear you say you were looking for me" barry said coming downstairs.

"Hi barry, I just wanted to know if you knew where Kim was we needed some help with weight training" Jack hated lying buthe wanted to protect Luc.

"Sorry guys your out of luck Kim has taken Matilda away for a while, something about a celebration, that all I know I'm afraid."

"Thanks anyway Barry" jack quickly said he knew he had to get Luc out of there before he lost it again. I think he may have to face the fact that she used him Jack thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda heard the door opening bright sunlight filled the room her eyes took a while to adjust. She saw a figure throw something in the corner, it looked like a lot of rubbish in bags. "Please let me go, I'll do anything" she shouted, the response was a door slamming. Matilda looked over to see what had been brought in "Oh my God" she said out loud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack I swear she is not with kim, I just know it" Luc pleaded "lets go to kims place again and see what we can find "

"ok but if we dont find anything we give up, you move on with your life anf let maddie and Kim do the same." Jack sighed. 10 minutes later they had got into Kims flat. "Looks normal to me" JAck said.

"Hold on whats this "Luc said holding up the note Kim had received,"Some one knew Jack, someone knew about Matilda and me, Look" Luc said

"Ok luc calm down this may change things." Jack looked at the note.

"Its obvious isnt it Kim saw us together cause someone told him where we were, and he waited till Matilda went out and hurt her". Luc was almost crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God Kim" "matilda couldnt get to him, she could just see part of his face the rest was covered by bags. She couldnt even tell if he was breathing. "KIM"She screamed.

"This is just the beginning" someone whispered standing outside listening to Maddie scream. "The fun had only just started".....................

Chapter 16 - Questions

"Yea Ok, there is something that doesnt add up I will admit that" Jack said as he and Luc wondered along the beach trying to think of what to do next. "We need to know who sent Kim the letter, who knew about you and Maddie?"

"Only you, well I guess Cass knew there was someone else but not who it was"Luc said a puzzled lookon his face.

"Could anyone have seen you, come on Luc think"

"Well we were never affectionate in public but i watched her a lot maybe someone noticed, or they could have seen us at Alf's or our house, It could be anybody."

"Well we have to find out who. Maybe they know where Kim is" Jack replied

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you reckon then " Cass said twirling around

"He wont be able to resist you look beautiful, Doesnt she Ric?" Flyn said smiling

"What " Ric turned around "Oh yeah not bad Cass"

"Great thanks Ric I really appreciate your opinion" Cass snapped

"Come on lets go " Ric muttered. They were meeting the others at the beach, she really hoped Luc would be there. 10 minutes later she walked on to the beach she could see Robbie in the water, Tash was sunbathing so she walked over to say hi.

"Hi Cassie how are you? Is everything ok? Tasha said watching her closely

"Yea why wouldnt it be?

"I saw Luc earlier and he looked down that all" Tasha replied

"Where is he " cass said

"Down that way with Jack" Tasha had hardly finished saying it and Cass was up and running.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We'll find out whats going on I promise" JAck said sincerely

"Hey Lucas" Cass smiled running up to them "Hi Jack"

"HI" Jack said " I'llleave you to it"

"Hi casie, how are you" Luc wasnt it the mood for this but he had hurt her and thought she deserved his attention for a while.

"What are you doing today the others are over there " she pointed " or we could sit and talk"

"That sounds nice" he said trying to sound happy "I didnt think you would want to speak to me"

"Luc we were together for a long time. you're my friend, yes you hurt me and I still believe there is someone else but it wont stop me talking to you. she put her hand on his hoping for something, he didnt flinch when she touched him, "No spark " he thought, Maddie constantly on his mind, maybe Cass knows something he thought.

"I havent seen Kim or Maddie around for a while" he said lightly

"Irene told Belle they had gone a way for a while " she said quickly. He didnt like the way she answered it was to clinical maybe she knew something.

"Come on lets go see the others" he said She grabbed his hand as they walked toward Rob & tash, who had been joined by Leah and Dan, Ric And Belle, Jack and Martha. He realised they still looked liked a couple and that seemed to be her intention had she not told anyone he thought. He managed to get out of her grasp and went and sat down next to Ric, someone here must know something he thought. It was time to find out.

"Hey man" RIc said "how goes it the new single life treating you well?

"Oh so you heard then" Luc said glad that she had told someone.

"Heard. Man I sleep in the room next door, the cries were so loud, you broke her heart man, I hope she is worth it" he snapped.

"Who" Luc said wondering if Ric was the mysterious letter writer.

"The new girl, there must be one you wouldnt dump a hottie like Cass for nothing"

"Maybe but I wasnt in love with Cass so it wouldnt have been fair to her" Luc tried to explain.

"Love man, what are you on we are only 21 there is plenty of time for love" Ric said quickly.

"If only you knew what it really feels like" luc thought he guessed Ric had never felt it with Belle.

He and Jack spent the whole afternoon chatting to everyone and it seemed that until today hardly anyone knew that Luc had dumped Cass, they were also now all under the impression that Luc had someone else so anyone of them could have told Kim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should've seen him Maddie, trying to be so subtle questionign everyone wanting to know where his precious love was, it was pitiful. I thought he would've given up on you by now" the voice said

"He wont he loves me and Ilove him so he wont give up, and Kim why hurt him what did he ever do" MAddie screamed

"he should've kept your attention ifhe had been a better boyfriend you wouldnt have gone after Holden and none of this would be happening" the voice said

"None of what I dont understand " Maddie said

"You've ruined everything it was all perfect and now it will all be ruined, and you will pay."

-------------------------------------------------------

Luc couldnt sleep so he went for a walk. he was walking along the beach when he saw two figures in the distance he stayed out of sight and waited till they got nearer. "I dont believe it what the hell is going on here" he said completely shocked..............................

Chapter 17 - Discoveries

"I'm telling you Jack, it was them and they were up to something" Luc said as they were having breakfast.

"Well being out late does seem to apply they were up to no good" Jack replied

"Who were?" a voice said

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?" Jack said kissing Martha on the cheek.

"A lot better than you guys by the look of it "Martha said looking at two sets of tired eyes and unshaven faces. "Whats going on?" Between them they filled her in on the whole story , she sat there open mouthed not saying a word until they had finished. "So you & Maddie, Luc" she said with a grin.

"No lectures please, we couldnt help it" Luc snapped

"hey mate, Im not criticizing, I know what its like to have that connection with somone" she said touching Jack's leg. "So what do we do now? We have to find Maddie."

"Well Luc saw Ric and Cass late last night on the beach, and he reckons there is more to it" Jack said thoughtfully. "Maybe they knew it was Maddie you were seeing, and Cass sent the note to Kim, cause she was hurting" Jack guessed. "Anyway I have to go to work but I will try and find out more I promise Lucas".

After Jack had gone Martha turned to Lucas "I might go and have a word with my cousin and see what I can find out. I'll let you know what he says."

"Great thanks for believing me Martha "Luc said.

Martha walked into the diner, Ric was sat in the corner booth. "Hi cous, How are you?" she said in a very upbeat way.

"Not bad" he mumbled blatantly thinking about something else.

"Bad news about Luc and Cassie isnt it? I thought they would be together forever, you know marriage the works"

"No way they were never that suited" Ric snappped.

"What wrong with you, your in a strange mood" Martha questioned.

"Nothing just fed up with Lucas bloody Holden, thats all everyone talks about these days, if its not Cass planning how to get him back, Its Belle wanting to know who the other girl is. Then Sally and Flynn talk about how much he has let Cass down, Flynn seemed really angry about that, he wouldnt even worry if anyone let me down." Ric was practically shouting "Too be honest I dont think Lucas deserves all this attention, he cheated on Cass broke her heart and doesnt seem to care. " He finished

"Is that what you were doing last night on the beach, counselling Cass?" Martha asked

"How do you know I was at the beach with Cass. Look Martha stay out of my business" he shouted and walked out.

He ran out of the diner and leaned against the fence looking out to the sea. "That was unfair" he thought. He knew Martha would have helped him, she would have understood what he'd done and what he was going through.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Its definately Kim Hyde's, Constable Holden".

"Thats it I'll take it from here" Jack was puzzled.Pulling out his phone he rang Lucas. "Hi mate, just listen. I dont know whats going on but I dont think Kim is with Matilda, in fact I think we have two missing people on our hands. I'll explain when I get home.

--------------------------------------------------------

She knew he was dead, he hadnt even flinched in the past 24hrs. "Oh my god Kim I am so sorry, this is all my fault" Maddie sobbed " I dont deserve Lucas, I may as well die here too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kims wallet and keys were found on the road near Stewarts Point , he wouldnt have gone away without his wallet and even if they did, how would they get anywhere without his car keys, Maddies car is on her drive. There is something going on here and it may not be about you Luc. "Jack said looking tense. "We have to tell Barry and Beth, tell them everything , people are going to find out about you and Matilda, maybe you should tell Cass before she finds out from someone else."

"Anything, just make sure you find her. I need her Jack please find her." Luc sat on the sofa crying.

"I'll try little brother" Jack whispered but part of him couldn't help fear the worst. Maybe she was already dead.

Chapter 18 - Banding together.

"I'm sorry I cant tell you anymore Barry, these are the only facts I have." Jack said sadly.

"Anything could have happened , maybe he is hiding out somewhere embarrased that Matilda cheated on him, especially after everything that happened years ago with Hayley. It doesnt mean he is missing" Barry said his face as white as a sheet.

"Barry I need to know how you found out Kim and Maddie were supposedly going away. Was there a note?" Jack didnt want to be harsh but he had to press Barry for information.

"I received a text" Barry explained

"Was it from Kim's phone" Jack asked "well of course it was otherwise I would have been suspicious" BArry yelled.

"Thats it for now Barry, but if you remeber anything else please let me know".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beth sit down please "Jack said he had just arrived at the Hunters. "Oh hi Dad, When did you get back?" he said noticing Tony in the kitchen."

"What is it son is everything ok?" Tony asked

"Im sorry Beth but we have reason to believe that Matilda isnt on holiday with Kim, we think something has happened to them, he told them the whole story. Tony was the first to speak.

"Jack will you stay with Beth , I need to see Lucas"

"Sure dad I need to ask Beth questions anyway.

Tony ran out of the house and into his own he walked to Luc's room and opened the door. Lucas ran to him as soon as he saw him, tears poured down his face again. "Dad Im sorry I've let you down , I couldnt help it, I cant live without her dad." Tony didnt say a word just sat there holding his youngest son.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The news had soon flowed around the bay. In the surf club people were turning up willing to do whatever they could to help. Jack arrived trying to get some order out of the chaos, the rumour mill was flying thanks to Colleen. "Oh Constable Holden, is it true is Eve back to hurt us all" Colleen screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. The room fell silent.

"We have no reson to believe that Eve is in the bay, we have little to go on at the moment, but all leads seem to point to personal issues." Jack stated firmly "Now if I could have your attention, I need to speak to the following people, Cassie, Ric, Belle, Tasha you guys are first one at a time please, you first Cass."

------------------------------------------------------------

Noah's bar had been emptied and Jack thought it best to hold the interviews in there , slightly informal, he had hoped this would lead to helpful information.

"Cass you obviously have reason not to like Matilda, is there anything you wish to share with me" Jack said sounding calm and supportive.

"Look Jack, I didnt know about Luc and Maddie until today I swear, I love your dopey brother and I wouldnt do anything to cause him pain. I want him back."

After 2 hours the only info he had was that Ric appeared to resent Lucas, Belle thought Maddie was arrogant, Cass was head over heels in love with Luc. Flynn was disappointed in Luc and Matilda. "There lots of people that resent Matilda and Luc" he thought "but not Kim, why Kim?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on guys just a little further then we will call it a day" Alf shouted they were combing the area around Stewarts Point to see if there was anything else.

"Alf ring Jack I have something" Dan shouted. Ten minutes later Jack arrived. Dan had found a mobile phone and a rock with a substance that looked like blood on it. He rang his own phone from the one Dan had found as he looked at his screen his fears were confirmed "Kim" came up on his screen. "Someone planned this, they text Barry from Kim's phone and then dumped it" Jack said to Alf

"What about the blood mate "Alf asked

"It could be either of theirs I'll run a check on the type and see what we find out".

--------------------------------------------------------

Tony was glad Lucas had finally fallen asleep, he was exhausted to and fell asleep on the sofa, he was out cold and didnt notice a figure creeping past him and heading to Luc's room........................................

Chapter 19 - Mistaken Identity

Lucas could feel her with him, the feeling of lust was rising, he could feel her lips on his. "Matilda" he called out kissing her harder. "I missed you where have you been" he moaned as he felt her hands travel around his body.

"Ssshh Luc I wont leave you again" he heard her say, then reality kicked in he opened his eyes and pushed the figure off him.

"CASS, what the hell are you doing." he shouted.

"Ssh Luc, you need comfort that's all I'm doing" she said stroking his bare chest.

"We cant Cass you know the situation."

"One night just for comfort Luc, I know you need comforting" she whispered in his ear. She stood up and stripped off, he looked at her standing there naked, she moved towards him and he let her remove his boxers. Before he knew it he had leaned himself on to her. Matilda still on his mind he kissed Cassie more and more passionately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cass knew this was all she had to do, with Matilda out of the way, Luc was vulnerable, deep down she knew he wasnt making love to her, but evetually he would be so as long as Maddie was gone the better for her. She moaned with pleasure as Luc continued. "I love you Lucas" she whispered in his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Luc woke the next morning and felt happy as he tightened his arms around her "Morning my Love" he whispered. Cass rolled over and smiled "Morning Luc". He flinched she noticed but she had to keep going her plan would work eventually.

"Oh my god Cass" Luc said sitting up, the events of the previous night came flooding back to him. "I am so sorry."

"Dont be" she said massaging his shoulders. " I know you're in love with Matilda, but you deserve pleasure and happiness, and I can give you that" she said kissing his neck. He gave in to the temptation again. "Thats right Luc" she whispered " You cant do anything to help Maddie now, just relax."

"What are you going to do with me " Matilda shouted at her captor.

"Just sit tight, Im too busy planning what to do to Lucas to worry about you" the voice said.

"The blood could be either of theirs they are the same type"Jack said to Barry and Beth.

"Oh my god my poor baby" Beth cried.

"Dont worry they will find them"Tony said holding her tightly.

"When further analysis is done. I will let you know, I have to go now and get something from Lucas"JAck explained.

Five minutes later Jack pulled into the drive, and walked in the house, he hated to disturb Luc but he needed to speak to him. He opened Lucas's door quietly and walked in he could not believe what he was seeing. Luc and Cassie in bed, both asleep but clearly naked. He gently touched his brother's shoulder "Get out here" he snapped as Luc opened his eyes.

Luc came out wrapped in a towel. "What the hell are you doing "Jack yelled "The girl you supposedly love could be bleeding to death, and your getting hot and heavy with your ex.

"Its not like that Jack, she came into my room in the middle of the night and I was too weak to say no. I do love Matilda more than anything, hang on did you say bleeding to death." he suddenly realised.

"We found a rock with blood on it"Jack said softly "It could be either Kim's or Maddie's".

"No "Luc screamed.

"You did what! With who! Are you mad! " Ric screamed. Belle just sat there open mouthed. Cass had climed out of Luc's window when he was talking to Jack. Now she was sat in the diner telling her friends what had happened. "Are you absolutely out of your mind" Ric kept repeating himself "He dumped you for your friend and now cause she is missing, you let him screw you to make himself feel better. You are nothing but a slag Cass" He said storming off. Belle was still sat there open mouthed.

He couldnt believe it. Cass was never like this before Luc. "I wonder what it is about Lucas Holden" he thought. "He seems to make them all go mental." He started talking to himself "sure I can see what Luc sees in Maddie". He himself had experienced his own encounter with her years ago, he certainly knew she was addictive. Matilda's atrraction to Luc when she had Kim though, he couldnt figure out. "Maybe we are all with the wrong people he thought.

"Hey guys whats up? Tony said as he came in the house. "Any news?"

"Nothing" Luc said fighting back tears, he couldnt believe he had betrayed Maddie when she needed him the most.

"Here Luc I found this in the mail box for you" Luc opened the white envelope in front of him. His face went white. "Luc mate what is it?" his dad cried out...........

Chapter 20 - Admissions

There was a photo of Matilda, tied to a chair, her eyes were wide with fear. Luc couldnt get the image out of his mind. The caption underheath said " Say goodbye to your beloved".

"I'll find her Luc, I will I promise "Jack said "Give me the photo and the notes, the one from her room and the one she left about going to the store. I need to analyse the writing."

"Now time for the next phase my sweet Matilda" the voice said.

Ric was struggling to concentrate on anything, he couldnt stop thinking that they had all spent years with the wrong people. He had been hiding his secret for a while and maybe now it was time to start doing something about it. He looked over at his foster parents laughing and joking, thats what he wanted to have, he wanted to be that at ease with someone. The things he had said to Lucas about love, he didnt believe it was just bravado. He had been in love with the same person for years now and now was the time to do something about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jacks phone was ringing he looked over at the caller. 'Matilda' was flashing on his screen. "Maddie is that you"he shouted.

"Matilda cant come to the phone right now" a distorted voice said "But Kim might need a lift, Seafare drive number 22. Dont be too long Jack"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luc walked and walked, eventually his legs wouldnt carry him anymore. He sat down and just thought about Maddie. His thoughts were disturbed by Cassie.

"Hi Luc" she said.

"Hey, Cassie dont speak ok just listen" he started "What happened shouldnt have happened and Its about time I admit the truth to you. It isnt like I chose to fall in love with Matilda or her with me, there is a connection between us that we could not control. I have never felt like this before, I cant describe it and Im sorry if you think I have used you." he stopped and looked at her.

"Do you mean you never loved me Lucas, we spent years together and you never loved me."

"I thought I did, I really did Cass, when I said it I meant it, but the first time my lips touched Matilda I realised there is more to love. I hope you find it too Cass I really do.

"Thanks Luc" she said quietly.

"If we cant find Matilda, I dont know what I'll do" He continued. " I dont think I could go on without her."

"Well in that case, Lucas Holden we had better find her then hadn't we" Cassie said extending her hand to Lucas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack entered the place on Seafare Drive, he looked around there was a chair in the middle of the room, ropes still attached to it. Jack would've put money on it being the same place Matilda was photographed in. He glanced around and that was when he saw him. "Oh No KIM" he shouted.

Cass & Lucas walked into the surf club and they immediately knew something was wrong. "What's going on?" Luc asked Belle.

"They have found a body Luc mate, we are just waiting to hear who it is." Belle replied.

"Oh no Maddie " Luc said as his legs gave way from underneath him.

Archived