A Different Side to the Great Jack?

Guest Nicom

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack is obviously jealous of Martha and Corey, so that`s why he isn`t going out of his way to be nice to Corey. I think that is understanding. And Corey isn`t a nice guy either.

But the nice Jack will be back again...

I don't think he was ever meant to be especially 'nice' in the boring sense of the word. In the UK we're still getting to know them all and from the start Jack has shown a competitive side which relates to his job, and much of his apparent 'nastiness' relates to holding onto his career and respect.

Jack is stressed out about his career and losing Martha. Even nice people can be ratty and not apologise.

Jack is as angry at himself as he is at Corey and he is lashing out. He still has feelings for Martha, so it's understandable that he would be resentful towards Corey.

I don't think his behaviour was out of character, I mean, look at how he behaved towards Martha when he was in hospital! He was far nastier then than he has been recently.

It's not out of character, it's just a different side to his character. :wink:

Jack is stressed out about his career and losing Martha. Even nice people can be ratty and not apologise.

Jack is as angry at himself as he is at Corey and he is lashing out. He still has feelings for Martha, so it's understandable that he would be resentful towards Corey.

I don't think his behaviour was out of character, I mean, look at how he behaved towards Martha when he was in hospital! He was far nastier then than he has been recently.

It's not out of character, it's just a different side to his character. :wink:

Ahh, i get it.. yea, maybe I was kind of making him out to be a bit meaner than he really is. And i can actually see why now. Didn't think about why he's in a bad mood I guess! lol

I dont think he has been mean at all. It was Martha's fault he damaged his hearing in the first place and he forgave her for that.

As for Corey well he was winding him up so he had every right to say he was the senior officer and didnt want to discuss it anymore.

Archived