Who should Will have stayed with?

Guest Tamxxx

Gypsy and Will made a better couple than Will and Dani. I never really liked Dani that much, she was too much of a princess, she was better suited to Josh when they were together. She wouldn't have worked with Josh as he is now, because despite being whiny and spoiled, Dani was actually a nice person, whereas Josh is smug and evil!

Dani and Scott seemed to work well at first, but in the end she was too flirty and he was insecure. She also had higher ambitions than being a good little wife in a small town, she wanted to make a career for herself, which was more imortant to her than Scott ever was.

I think Dani and Will were nice when they were together, but I always knew he and Gypsy would be together in the end. It was a lot like Hayley and Noah - they went out and broke up, and spent some time apart and with other people, but they were meant for each other, we always knew they would get back together.

I think it was great that Will and Gypsie worked out. I didn’t mind Dani, but I never thought that they were suited, and kept hoping that they would get back together.

Gypsie was by far one of my favourite characters from Summer Bay. She was so rebellious and carefree, but fiercely loyal and devoted.

Archived