My Icons!

Guest Melanie47

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work XD

Thanks!

Okay Sammie, here are a couple Sally/Kate Ritchie icons I've made... sorry they're not all that good. I've been facing a sort of icon block over the past few days. I hope you'll like them anyway! :-)

sally2.pngsally3.png

They are really good!

I love the second Tasha avatar. The colouring is beautiful. :)

Thanks. It was quite simple to do actually, haha. :D

Could you perhaps write a tutorial? If it's an easy technique, I'd love to have a go, because it really is beautiful :)

Could you perhaps write a tutorial? If it's an easy technique, I'd love to have a go, because it really is beautiful :)

It's so simple, it's not even really worth writing a tutorial on it. Besides, I myself took elements from other tutorials I've used in the past.... erm, perhaps I could send you a PM with the details? :)

Hopefully, that'll be okay!

• 2 months later...

Melanie, your icons are all really beautiful, do you still make them?

Aww, thank you!

I do still make them, but I haven't been making many H&A icons lately... however, I did make a few this week but I'm not very satisfied with them. They could do with a few improvements, and then I may post them here over the weekend. :)

Archived