Beth & Amanda

Guest home & away fan thomas

Why does everyone hate Amanda so much? Because she's stupid, pointless and a bitch.

But specific to Beth, Amanda threatened her, said if she were to interfere with Amanda and Scott's relationship, she would split him and Beth up.

Just to clarify - making a clear distinction here between Amanda and Holly Brisely, who i like :)

xxx

Beth can see that Amanda is a manipulative cow, I mean, last time she turned up she tried to ruin Dan and Leah's wedding, now she's latched onto Scott and Beth isn't happy.

Beth just wants her kids to be happy, so when she sees her son being totally sucked in by Amanda, she wants to make him see sense. Also, Beth does not appreciate being threatened!

I think the way Beth has been acting towards Amanda to be a bit OTT though, it's exactly what Amanda wants her to do. Beth gets angry, Scott sides with Amanda. Amanda gets what she wanted and succeeds in causing a rift between Beth and Scott. Beth can see that this is what's happening, she's just too blind to realise that by overreacting all the time she will only make things 10 times worse.

Archived