Where can I find........?

Guest juebue

The character that plays Leah wore a kind of mint green/ Aqua dress to a wedding in the show (I think it was Josie and Jessies) The designer of the dress is call Lauryn Jackson and I really want to buy it or something very similar. I have searched high and low but cant find it. I need it for a friends wedding in April.

Pleeeeeeeeease help

Thanks

Julie

Mod-note: Moved to General Chat.

You could try someone in your family or a family friend who is very good at designing dressess and ask them to make you one?

If it's for a special event you could try and look up for a dressmaker in the Yellow Pages.

The character that plays Leah wore a kind of mint green/ Aqua dress to a wedding in the show (I think it was Josie and Jessies) The designer of the dress is call Lauryn Jackson and I really want to buy it or something very similar. I have searched high and low but cant find it. I need it for a friends wedding in April.

Pleeeeeeeeease help

Thanks

Julie

Mod-note: Moved to General Chat.

You could write to Laureyn at Channel Seven and see if she will tell you where he got it.

Are you sure that the dress was actually designed by Lauryn Jackson? She is also a costume designer for H & A which also means that she chooses the outfits. It may not be one of her creations.

Im not 100% sure, somebody told me this. I just want to finf that dress or something similar to it but no luck so far.

I think I should give up on the idea :(

Archived