Old Home and Away scene

Guest vikkysmile

Does anyone remember the netball fight in the diner, it was when angels sister comes to town called frankie played by Lenka Kripac, she comes to visit angel and stays at fishers and in return she has to go to summerbay high school. Anyway the netball has got to the finals and sally hurts her leg, so frankie takes her place. Frankie and angel are not getting along as sisters, cos she wants to know why angel left with out saying goodbye. As angel explains her mother gave her the choice get rid off the baby or leave home. So angel goes with out saying goodbye to frankie. Anyway the girls see eye to eye and become friends. Irene the coach of the summerbay netball team is please all the girls won the final and they head back to the diner to celebrate along with the other team. Things are going well then sarah bumps into the other coach while she was eating a cake. And then the coach say becareful, sarah says it wasa accident and the coach gets annoyed and throws a cake at sarah. Irene sees this and plus she dosent like the othere coach she throws a cake at her. Then world war 10 breaks out all the girls are throwing cakes, alf ducks when someones throws a cake. Fisher is shouting for them to stop but he ends up in cream cakes. Alisa is trying to get irene and the other coach to stop fighting. Then shane joins in the fight throwing cakes.

I loved that scene and still have it on tape.

LOL I don't remember that at all :D

I remember they lost a game because Frankie refused to throw the ball to Angel. In typical H&A style she was never mentioned again, never turned up for Angel's wedding or Shane's death or anything.

Oooh yes I remember that one.

Irene and Roxy were rival coaches but one of them (I think Rox?) couldn't coach to save their life so they used the other coach.

Frankie was around in the runup to the wedding - I have an episode with her on tape as they choose dress material, Frankie was going to be bridesmaid.

Jack was also seeing her, along with two other girls - one of them being Selina, not sure who the other one was - at the time.

Selina's mum also turned up in this ep.

Jack was seeing frankie, meant to be going out with selina and also seeing sonia. he went out with all three girls in one day. then when he was on the beach with frankie ,sonia saw him and ran to find selina. Then the next day sonia and selina told frankie and they got revenge on jack in a caravan.

Archived