Past characters?

Guest babes100

Sarah was in H&A in the mid-90's if I remember. It was just as I started to watch the show (and I young so my memory isn't that great) but she married Tug and they moved away from the bay.

You're other character is Mitch McColl who was in the show around 2000 (maybe later than that actually). But he left and Seb came in to replace him.

Sarah was in H&A in the mid-90's if I remember. It was just as I started to watch the show (and I young so my memory isn't that great) but she married Tug and they moved away from the bay.

You're other character is Mitch McColl who was in the show around 2000 (maybe later than that actually). But he left and Seb came in to replace him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Seb came in it replace Duncan. Alex came into it replace Mitch.

Sarah was best friends with Angel. They snuck into a night club when they were Matilda's age.

^Sam was Hayley's first boyfriend,then mitch,then Noah. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops!!! Sam, yes I had forgotten! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably for the best, I never liked Sam! Mitch was much nicer :)

Don't remember Sarah though.

I can't remember when I started watching Home & Away, I used to watch it when Pippa was still there, and Joey, Justine, Aaron and Tiegan were the main teenage characters. Then I remember Edward & Peta, but that's when ITV stopped showing it. When it came back on Five, did we carry on where ITV left it, or did we lose a whole chunk of the show? I seem to remember seeing it on Five and half the characters had left and had been replaced with new ones, not sure if I just missed it for the first few weeks though when it came back :huh: Seems like sooooo long ago!

Archived