hayley kim scott baby

Guest girlsrulz44

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bec had her baby only a few weeks ago, when did Hayley have her baby in H&A in Australia? Considering there is almost a 6 month difference between there and here, it was probably a pillow. Which actress played Hayley when she gave birth, was it still Bec, or had Ella replaced her by then? If it was Bec, then it must have been a pillow, since Bec left the show a while before she had her own baby, didn't she? I think Hayley's bump was probably half Bec's own bump and half padding to make it just that bit bigger, since Hayley's baby was born before Bec's.

I really think Hayley might get involved with Kim for all the wrong reasons. If this pregnancy never happened..then Hayley would never have thought about getting involved with Kim. They should have got together because THEY wanted to.....not because of a pregnancy.

I thought Scott did the right thing as well. This means that Hayley is free to choose between Scott and Kim. He gave her the chance to be happy with Kim...and so Hayley is choosing Kim now....or so it seems anyway.

Scott has sort of damaged his relationship with Hayley though..because once he finds out that he's the Father of the unborn baby...no doubt he'll be thrilled about it. Hayley might not like this...she'll probably tell him that just because the baby's real Father has turned out to be him..he's all of a sudden all for it now.

^That's true. I hate these kind of storylines, when everyone plays games with each other and no one will admit how they really feel. It's so frustrating. Scott should have just said to Hayley that he loves her and left her to decide what she wanted. Instead he makes out he's over her and wants her to be with Kim. Then Hayley does the same to Kim! Grrr! :rolleyes:

Archived