Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

Well, I wouldn't say it's very popular, it only gets 3 million viewers and is in direct competition with Lost which gets 21 million..

Isn't Veronica Mars on pay TV in the US though? I kniw it's on the network UPN over there and that is not a commercial network. So I would say for pay TV it's doing pretty well in the states.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veronica Mars is on UPN which like The WB is not one of the main commercial networks and doesn't need spectacular ratings to surive. UPN is abit like the USA version of ABC here in Australia.

VM is popualr amongst critics and does have a loyal following and it's fan base has steadily grown (don't forget its up against tough competition from the main networks as well). Also, many people have said that the show only gets better and better.

Personally, I love VM and its a shame that it hasn't found an audience here in oz because more often than not the people who have watched it, liked it.

Veronica Mars is on UPN which like The WB is not one of the main commercial networks and doesn't need spectacular ratings to surive. UPN is abit like the USA version of ABC here in Australia.

VM is popualr amongst critics and does have a loyal following and it's fan base has steadily grown (don't forget its up against tough competition from the main networks as well). Also, many people have said that the show only gets better and better.

Personally, I love VM and its a shame that it hasn't found an audience here in oz because more often than not the people who have watched it, liked it.

I'am not going to wait for 10 (which doesnt have the best track record when it comes to being loyal to shows), so I'am going to get the DVD's.

We have Veronica Mars over here in NZ on fri night... it rocks. for those of you who might be interested i could do a summary after each ep... but we are well ahead of aussie (like maybe 8 eps ahead?) for instance... last week we found out the story behind the "rape". Just an opition... if i was real clever with technology i could put episodes up. But i will need some help with that.

Ponder... and let me know!

Just been onto the tv2 website... veronica mars

it also said this friday (9th) we get the 1st season finale!

Yep, it's on UPN which is a cable channel.. Still, 3 million viewers are not really good enough. Even Rob Thomas (the creator) has said in interviews that they could do with a few more (million..) viewers.. Bad move to put it up against Lost though.. It has alot of the same fanbase as well..

It starts off a bit slow, but it gets much better!

Archived