Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

Well, I wouldn't say it's very popular, it only gets 3 million viewers and is in direct competition with Lost which gets 21 million..

I ahve no idea how it started though, but I've heard it's maybe gonna be axed in US after season 2. It has a very loyal fanbase though.

I personally think it's a great show, and deciding to axe it after one episode? What was the point of airing it in the first place if they are not giving it a chance anyway?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veronica Mars originally began with low ratings in America but every week they grew so is now a really popular show over there. Hopefully that trend follows here. Good to see a lot of people want to keep it on air though, the petition I started this morning already has over 100 signatures. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Veronica Mars Ratings in Australia

28th November - 803k

5th December - 752k

I think thats better than Healand lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well headLand episode 1 and 2 were 1.3m and 830k, but last nights Veronica Mars rated higher then last nights Headland

Ten were hoping Veronica Mars to get over 1m in its premiere, as its other new show Surface did the day after.

THE first week of the summer non-ratings period has delivered record results for subscription television.

According to pay-TV giant Foxtel, subscription TV secured a record 21.2 per cent share of viewing for the all homes metropolitan market.

Archived