Tara's turn to shine

Guest Andy

Tara's turn to shine

The Newcastle Herald

8 June 2005

ANOTHER of Newcastle's glamour girls is gracing our television screens this week and will soon be in magazines throughout the world.

Tara Beaulieu, 21, of Lake Macquarie, shot a commercial last week for the Crack the Big Time competition and also did a modelling shoot for Tracks surfing magazine and a seven-page spread for FHM international.

The beauty was chosen from a casting to take part in the commercial, which began airing on NBN over the weekend.

The Crack the Big Time competition is aimed at helping aspiring models, actors and singers get ahead through auditions in front of Australia's industry professionals.

For the magazine shoots, Tara modelled swimwear at Sydney's Palm Beach, which is the set for Home and Away.

"It wasn't too cold, we were still shooting at 5.30pm and it took about two hours," she said.

"I had to wear these tiny little swimmers . . . I should have seven pages in the UK FHM, and at other places throughout the world, I should have three pages."

And the link with Home and Away doesn't stop there for the full-time model and actor.

She will be appearing on an episode of the soap in a few weeks when she plays a drunk girl at a singles' party.

Archived