Strictly Come Dancing 2016

irish_angel

And so it begins.... The BBC have been announcing this years line-up for Strictly. So far the line-up consists of 

Ed Balls -  Former Member of Parliament

Will Young - Singer & Actor

Laura Whitmore - Former presenter of  I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! NOW! 

Ore Oduba - Sports Presenter on BBC

Melvin Odoom - DJ & TV Presenter

Louise Redknapp - Singer, former member of All Saints

Danny Mac - Former Hollyoaks star (played Dodger)

Daisy Lowe - model & actress

Naga Munchetty - BBC Breakfast presenter

Anastacia - Singer

Claudia FragapaneOlympic gymnast

Judge Rinder

Lesley Joseph  - Birds of a Feather actress

Tameka Empson - Eastenders actress

Greg Rutherford - Olympic Long Jumper

I'm looking forward to Will Young being on too & hope he's great.

Laura Whitmore & Louise Redknapp have both been rumoured to be taking part for the last couple of series so I'm glad they're both finally taking part & im sure they'll both be great too.

It would be brilliant if Louise's husband Jamie was one of next announced, there's been rumours of pitting husband v's wife/ partner v's partner against each other for a while now too & I think it would make things a bit more interesting too. 

Strictly's 2016 kicks off on September 3rd & as well as introducing us to all this years contestants & new pro dancers Olly Murs & Rebecca Ferguson will be performing on the show. 

The Line-up is now complete. 

Every year i hope that Anton will be pair with a great dancer to give him a shot at winning but this year i would love to see him paired with Lesley Joseph, i don't know what Lesley's dancing will be like but it's the thought of Anton & Birds of a Feathers Dorien that i think would be hilarious.....

39 minutes ago, Little bean said:

Judge Rinder!!!! Him vs Craig? Now THATS worth tuning in for.  

I hope it is. I'm not a Judge Rinderpest fan, in fact I usually change channels when I see him on but if it's all bitchy comments with Craig to make it even more entertaining then bring it on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived