Hottest soap male competition - finally, it's ON!

lucky999

I'm not sure where to post this and hence have posted this here.
However, I have just set up a hottest male in soaps competition (covering most of the major UK soaps: hollyoaks, coronation street, easternders, and sunset beach and home and away).
If you want to take part in the competition and interested in crowning your sexiest soap male, it would be so great if you could sign up on the forum at http:// hottest soap males.boards. net/ [WITHOUT SPACES].

I previously tried this here but it never worked properly due to lack of votes/timing. Hence hopefully, this will be better as it will bring in viewers from all soaps.

So I would be grateful if you could visit the forum and look at the rules of the competition, and get voting soon:D

Please msg me if there are problems with signup/any suggestions you have to improve forum (since it's the first I have ever made!). Would love for you all to be there and participate

• 2 weeks later...

Archived