Forever and Always (by Danni02) - comments

Chapter 88 - Xavier doesn't even know Finn's name. <_<

Chapter 89 - I loved Charlie's advice to April. I hope Evan's ok. I liked Charlie and Daniel's talk.

Chapter 90 - Hopefully Evan will be ok.

Chapter 91 - Poor Bianca having morning sickness. Brax really should have spoken to Charlie first.

Chapter 92 - I loved how excited Kobe was about his room. Xavier is unbelievable. :angry:

Chapter 93 - Aw, Finn was so cute reading to Leo. :wub: Oh, Heath nearly let it slip that Bianca was pregnant.

Chapter 94 - I'm glad Charlie and Brax talked. I hope Evan's ok.

Chapter 95 - Aw, Kaya got a rabbit. I don't know if James paying off Xavier was a good idea.

Chapter 96 - Charlie's pregnant! :D I hope James tells April the truth soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Great chapter glad Chax are excited about being pregnant but too early to tell the kids and aww Kaya wanted to sleep with Bella so cute and I think James should tell April the truth I look forward to more update again soon Danni :)

Great chapter April wasn't very happy with James hopefully Xavier won't tell the cops about the bribe and aww that was nice of Brax to fix the sink for Terese and liked the ending I look forward to more update again soon :)