Forever and Always (by Danni02) - comments

Great chapter it's nice Daniel wants to spend time with Charlie and glad Leo gets to go home aww Kaya was so cute all ready to go to the dance with Heath I look forward to the next chapter update again soon :)

Chapter 70 - I'm glad James is back. Heath had to watch 'Frozen' with Kaya. :lol:

Chapter 71 - Aw, Kaya asked Heath to take her to the daddy daughter dance. :wub:

Chapter 72 - Poor Kobe - Georgia was great with him though. I liked April and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 73 - I'm glad April and James sorted everything out. I liked Charlie and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 74 - It's great that Leo's improving. Eli is a handful.

Chapter 75 - It's good that Ruby is getting back into surfing. I loved the Charlie and Brax scene.

Chapter 76 - That's great that Leo only has a couple more days in hospital.

Chapter 77 - I love that James got a tattoo. Charlie was so funny coming home drunk. :lol:

Chapter 78 - Aw, Daniel wants to spend more time with Charlie. Aw, Heath was adorable with Kaya. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Great chapter glad Eli is hopefully going home soon and so cute he wants to bake a cake with Charlie

Kaya and Heath are so cute seems like they are having a great time at the dance.

I agree with Charlie they should talk to the kids about having another baby.

I look forward to more update again soon :)

Great chapter glad Chax are talking after there little spat the night before and April being careful with Leo a day after being out of hospital glad Brax talked to Daniel about another baby and it's great Kobe's room is coming along I look forward to more update again soon Danni :)

Good that Eli is going home glad Charlie didn't mind Brax mentioning the idea of a baby to Daniel and wow I didn't except Xavier to be gay. Kaya and Heath are so cute I look forward to more update again soon :)