Wentworth

Guest Dingo x

I get the feeling that just like Jacs, Frankie will underestimate Bea and with the Freak coming in, her power is going to diminish.

I'm not sure if any more will come from Meg's death. It was an accident and the only other person who knows, Lizzie, covered it up and planted the bracelet in Jacs' cell, so she'd have to admit her part in it. Also, unless either Will or Frankie leave next season, I'm not sure they could keep both at the same prison if it comes out Frankie killed Will's wife.

Wish we didn't have to wait so long for the next season.

Season 1 has just finished her in the UK, and i have to say i loved it! After being such a massive fan of the original show, i was a bit worried about how this new version would live up to it, but it's been amazing, totally different, but just as brilliant :) Cannot wait to see how Joan 'The Freak' Ferguson is portrayed in season 2, if she's anything like the original, we are in for some amazing scenes!

Archived