Jodi Gordon wants to reinvent herself on TV role after Home and Away a

Guest Barbara

Jodi Gordon starring in Any Questions for Ben? wants to reinvent herself on TV role after Home and Away axing

* February 17, 2012 12:00AM

SHE was in the process of reinventing herself as a film star but Jodi Gordon now says she would like to return to television and sink her teeth into a dramatic Aussie role.

The former TV starlet, who was left high and dry after ex-boyfriend Ryan Stokes' Seven Network pulled the pin on her TV career and tipped her out of Home And Away following a wild night out with a bikie associate, is back on the audition circuit.

"I love television, I love the stability of it and I just love that it is ongoing," the soon-to-be-married Gordon said on Wednesday night.

"It would be nice to do some more television."

Following her turn in The Cup, Gordon unleashed her inner dingbat in Working Dog flick Any Questions For Ben?

"I'd love to play a nice strong character, not like Kelly from Any Questions For Ben?" she said.

Source

----

Do they really have to mention 'Ryan Stokes' and 'bikie' in every article about her? Seriously! It happened nearly 3 years ago. Get over it! <_<

I'd love to see her on a new TV show!

Do they really have to mention 'Ryan Stokes' and 'bikie' in every article about her? Seriously! It happened nearly 3 years ago. Get over it! <_<

I completely agree with you, Barbara. It's really annoying that they keep mentioning it. <_<

Thanks for the article. :D

Archived