Top 20 Moments

Guest Edward Skylover

I watched it- no surprise that Charlie and Brax where number 1. I thought Karl & Susans marriage breakdown in Neighbours should have been nominated. I'm not sure how they came up with the shortlist- Harvey v Romeo boat saga was nominated and that was the worst storyline I remember ever having the misfortune to endure! Was Sashas arrival nominated? I don't remember it on the list either. Her appearance was definately a better storyline than Harvey/ Romeo anyway.

I was surprised there where so few H&A storylines in the top 10. I think there where 10 storylines shortlisted from H&A, and 10 from Neighbours and the top 10 consisted of 7 Neighbours moments, and just 3 H&A moments. I say this as a big fan of both soaps! I thought it would be a bit more even, but I guess H&A taking the #1 spot kind of made it honours even. I agree with you though- Mark/ Kate was more enjoyable for me than Chax but they have made a big impact and have a lot of fans so I wouldn't complain about it.

Overall it was a very enjoyable week of shows I think! I enjoyed the contributions from the actors giving their takes on the storylines too. :D

EDITED- Just to query, was this the first time we actually had confirmation it was Heath who hit Miles with the bottle when the River Boys arrived and had that brawl at Angelos? I didn't think we knew for sure but then Dan started talking about how he had to hit Josh with a fake bottle for the scene. :o I may well have missed it previously as I was dipping in and out of h&a at the start of the year.

They said it was a vote on the website a month ago. So probably a bit to early for Sasha to be nominated.

Predictable that it was Chax as number 1. It was funny to hear Esther agree that it was ridiculous for Charlie to throw away her career for a criminal. I loved that we saw the promo with Charlie getting shot. Can't wait to see those episodes.

They said it was a vote on the website a month ago. So probably a bit to early for Sasha to be nominated.

Ah yes, that's a good point. I hadn't thought about how long she'd been on UK screens but she probably hadn't been around for long when they were picking the shortlist. Still not sure how Romeo/ Harvey ended up on there though. :lol:

Archived