Guest charlieandbrax

Story Title: Love in hell

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie and brax

BTTB Rating: G and T will announce if changed

Genre: Romance, Drama,

Does story include spoilers: Will warn if so

Any warnings: I will warn at begining of each chapter

Summary: charlie and brax go through all sorts if drama but is their love strong enough?

Chapter 1.

Charlie pov.

I woke to find my hot boyfriend getting dressed last night was amazing I said I was so glad we finally told Casey, Ruby, Miles, Leah and VJ now brax can come over whenever he wants. I haven’t told work yet I could lose my job over this but I love him to much. Charlie .....Charlie were you listening I said that you and rubes can come for tea tonight after your shift brax said as gazed adoringly my semi naked body I was wearing nothing but a lacy bra and a some sexy underwear. Ok I have a late shift so I will be finished around 8:30pm and ask Casey to tell her to meet us at yours she isn’t talking to me ever since I told her about us. I replied tears welling in my Eyes Brax came over to console me he gave me a passionate kiss I pushed him down onto the bed and started to unbuckle his pant that he only just put on ccchhaarrllliiee he moaned I kept going I have to go to work you have to go to work we I got up off him we will continue this tonight he said a cheeky grin crept on to his face fine but you have to promise I said I promise he said. We both got up got changed kissed and then left the house.

Brax pov.

I was in a good mood this morning after having great sex with Charlie last night so I texted Casey...

Hey bro meet me and charlz at ours to night bring rubes too 8:30ish

Almost instantly got a reply ok cya there I went into work it was quite until Heath stormed in when were you and hot cop gonna tell bout you to sleeping together ??? oh dam I knew we should have told him sooner Look man I’m working right now why don’t you swing by at lunch eh?

Don’t look man me Bro it’s her or the river boys you got til Friday to decide.

Chapter 2

Casey pov.

I rang Ruby my amazing girlfriend earlier today and arranged for her to meet me at the surf club at 8 and said that I had work experience today so I wouldn’t be at school. Oh today was so much fun we meet up with the owner of the surf club and he took a group of us down to see what the surf instructors do we watched for about 20 min we started helping. I was with a tall man around in his late 20s early 30s, he was instructing a little girl named Tamara she reminded me of Charlie my brothers, who was a father figure to me, girlfriend of 8 months (the longest he has been in a relationship for.)Anyway we went up and had lunch and arranged to meet back here in exactly 1 week for more work experience. Today certainly made me want to be a surf instructor even more than I did this morning.

It was 8:15 and Ruby still wasn’t here so I texted her ...Hey babe where are you ?xxx no reply for another 10 minutes oh hey case just leaving now I know I am running late so why don’t u just meet me at yours luv ya xx what the hell Ruby is usually always early ok bye cya in 10 after tea meet me in my room xx.

I arrived at home at 8:30 and only brax was there he was acting kind of strange not to sure why another 10 minutes passed before Ruby arrived she apologised for being late and said I was trying to find Charlie but she wasn’t anywhere I checked the station but she wasn’t in so I went home and she wasn’t there either. Brax started to get worried when we heard the doorbell ring and in came a stunning looking Charlie. You could tell brax was proud to be her boyfriend.

While we ate dinner Brax was really strange hopeful Charlie can cheer him up tonight cause I got a feeling of what they might get up to.

Hi guys this chapter has got some sexual scenes

Chapter 3. PART 1

Brax pov.

I felt sick knowing that I had to choose between Charlie and my boys.

While ruby and case cleared up dinner Charlie whispered I’m not wearing anything under this sexy dress. She was right about one thing it was sexy. Her comment cheered me up a little bit so I yelled We are going to bed with a sly grin on our faces Charlie and i raced up stairs like naughty school kids.

I pushed Charlie down on the beds while she started to unbutton my pant I kissed her passionately and started to untie her dress it was so hot by now she was pulling on my top. She didn’t lie under her dress she had nothing on no undies no bra nothing wow that’s really dirty. She was fully naked and now so was I.

TO BE CONTINED

chapter 3 PART 2

I started at her midriff and worked my way up kissing licking until I got to her Breast I started sucking biting licking them all at once she screamed oh yea ooww . she sucked my d*** while I kept playing with her Breasts we were both moaning I yelled STOP I got up and a got a pole out set it up and Charlie jumped up and started pole dancing never knew she could be so hot and sexy. I had enough I pounced up and onto her kissing her so hard she fell she grabbed my D*** and stuck in her #$%$ we started humping each other Oh yea baby this good!

We eventually feel asleep after the best sex a man could ask for.

Chapter 4

Charlie pov.

I felt so dirty and good when I woke up this morning in Brax’s arms that was the best sex ever!

She was going to tell work today after she... ran to the bathroom to through up. when she was finished she walked back to the bed but didn’t make it as she collapsed. She woke up to find Brax, Ruby and Casey standing beside her in HOSPITAL!

Sid walked in Could everybody please leave this room immediately he waited for everyone to leave the room before saying Charlie you are 5 months pregnant with oh would you like to know what gender the baby is...I paused before saying yes. Sid opened his mouth to speak you are 5 months pregnant with a boy but because of this incident today you baby will be at least 1 month premature. Charlie was gobsmacked ooh um can I leave now she asked shaking. Sid nodded Thank you.

I walked out past brax Casey and ruby and said just above a whisper I’m pregnant with a baby boy. You should have seen the massive grins on their faces it was so nice to see us all happy. When all of a sudden Brax got up and left giving Casey a look Casey nodded and then pulled out his phone and texted ruby.

Chapter 5

Ruby pov.

I got the text from Casey Lets go Charlie looked devastated her one love just left. Hey Charlie why don’t we go down to the beach for a walk with Casey. I said Charlie just nodded we got and left walking along the ocean sea I saw a figure in the distance I got out my phone and texted him to say we were heading his way. when we finally caught up with him Brax took out a ring box bent down on one knee and said Charlie I love please will marry me Charlie burst into tears and said yes!!

When A lady came down the slopes of the sand with what I suppose is her daughter that casey described from awhile ago at work experience Did you tell her about me and how you had a daughter she yelled out Abby what the hell are you doing here and why did u bring May? I saw Charlie eyes swell up with tears as she started to walk away. Casey and I followed her and Casey said Charlie I am so sorry I didn’t know that he had a daughter Charlie didn’t say anything for a while until she said It’s not your fault Casey can you tell Brax something Casey nodded tell him I said goodbye!

Heath came up to her where is Brax I need the answer he noticed her crying oh he chose the river boys over you he said a smirk came over his face. Charlie just ran off crying we followed her quickly.

Chapter 6

Brax pov.

No why was she here not today it was the best day of my life the one person who I really Loved just found out she was carrying my first son and agreed to marry me.

Abbey why are you to back you just ruined my life I said and started to run after Charlie when Heath came up to me I see you choose the river boys very good of you he said going into a manly hug. Get off of me I choose Charlie and then Abbey came back and wrecked it for us I yelled at him

I ran after Charlie I needed to explain I caught up with her finally she said why didn’t you tell me Brax I would haven’t minded but now how am I meant to trust you I loved you and I still do

I kissed Charlie and said I was sorry and that I loved her more than anyone I love you Charlie so is the wedding still on? Charlie laughed duh! Yes of course it is she kissed me and we walked back home talking.

chapter 7

THIS JUMPS AHEAD ABOUT A MONTH AND CHARLIE HAS TOLD WORK AND THEY WERE FINE WITH IT.

Charlie pov.

Life was pretty good right now the baby is due in about a month the wedding is in 2 weeks and may is actually really nice. We were at my house when everyone arrived for dinner Miles,Marilyn,roo,sid,indie,dex,april,bianca,liam,casey and a reluctant Heath, but no Brax where was he? When Brax came in and said sorry baby I’m late I had to drop May off. He passionately kissed me and then said babe I was thinking maybe we should buy a house together you,me,rubes,casey,the baby and may. I was so shocked why hadn’t I thought of that yes that would be good but it has to be in summer bay Brax whipped out a real estate broucher and pointed to a big white house with eight rooms 5 bathrooms 4 car spaces and a large pool. I nodded. Brax rang up the real estate agent and put our price in straight be in summer bay brax whipped out a real estate brochure and said what about this one he pointed to aaway we got it.

4 days later

Ruby pov.

We moved into our new house mum and brax got the main room down the hall next to them would be the baby’s room next was the lounge, spare room and kitchen then Mays room with a small balcony there was a couple of meters between may and Casey room and next to his room was mine.

Charlie and Bianca went baby shopping this morning and came back with heaps of stuff. April came over earlier this morning to we did some study and then went to supre we talked about the wedding and how we were the flower girls. Our dresses matched they are strapless and a light shiny pink they go down to about half way down your thigh.

Casey was the best man and he had a tux that made him look so hot and sexy we were thinking about sleeping together on the night of the wedding.

Archived