Tues 15 March 2011 – Episode # 5252

Guest JosieTash

My UNOFFICIAL title for this ep, “ Automotive Chastity Belt “

[ Screened in Australia on Tues 15 March 2011 – Episode # 5252 ]

ANGELO'S RESTAURANT

John has a go at Charlie – insist since she arrested Brax, she should have gone through with it [and not realised him soon after]. This chat takes place with Heath & several of the River Boys nearby. They comply when John “suggest” ta should bail.

RACHEL'S OLD HOUSE

John arrives home. He comet to9 Gina that car that he & Cave’s restored isn’t where it should be. He also realise the keys are mising – so it sound like Xave has “ Borrowed” it.

ROAD

Rubes are wakiling along when Xave & Casey pull up beside her in the car. She says she's not interested in their V8 car, but insists on driving or she’ll tell Charlie what they are doing. Casey isn’t keen that he’ll have to move to the back seat, whilst Ruby does like the feel of driving the car.

DEACON’S POINT

When Ruby & co arrive, they see Heath & bunch of the river boys and thri girlfrinds/girls how hang around them. Casey isn’t so keen on this idea now, but Xave & Ruby are.

RACHEL'S OLD HOUSE

Gina blames John for Xave taking t car. John tells Gina he doesn't think Xave needed an automotive chastity belt, but Gina inistst men/boys DON’T think when it come to cars. John bail – to search for Xave.

DEACON’S POINT

Xave loves it when he clearly bests Heath in knowledge of Xave’s car.

Soon after, Casey & Rubes are chatting – but there’s an unease tween them. Heath approaches and talk to Ruby. Ruby [jokingly] lustfully suggest ta she & Heath should get together, but he realise ta she is joking. Ruby responds by saying heath isn’t as dumb as he loks. Ruby doesn’t like e it when Xave tri to intervene – she insists “I’m not 10” [can look after myself].

POLICE STATION

John talks to Charlie about et missing car. He is keen, if Charlie fonds Xave, for Charley to rally “go off” at Xave but for him not have a criminal record.

ROAD

THAT car seems to be “dead” Xave suggest it might just they speak plugs or the like, but he looks veray annoyed with himself when Rubes wonders if its simply ta the car is out of fuel.

RACHEL'S OLD HOUSE

Gina isn't p[leased when John tell her the police have been informed. She is worried ta when Xave sees the police after him, a high sped chase will ensue, an Xave could crash & die.

ROAD

After Casey says tar River Boys [at Deacon’s] will be too drunk by now, Xave decide to go to the near petrol station [about 10kms ways].

After Xave bails, Ruby & Casey talk. Whilst Casey tall Rubes of the good & bad points bout River boys, Rubes tell Casey that she’s sick of ppl telling her what to do.

DEACON’S POINT

Charlie arrives in her police car looking for Xave. Whilst Heath & co initially deny ta he’s been here, they have a change of tune when Charley comets on tie illegal medications to their cars.

ROAD

Rubes & Casey continue to chat She tell him bout what happened with Romeo, and Casey insists that rubes didn’t use him. He also tells rubes to not listen to anyone who want to change her.

Elsewhere. Xave is ruing when Charlie pulls up beside her. When she wonder bout t car, he tell her Casey and a friend are looking after the car.

Soon after. Charlie & Xave arrive with nte car is. There;s no sign of Casey & Rubes. Charlie notices the car windows are steamed up. She opens the door [after knock on window] and is shocked to find Ruby “making out” with Casey.

[END OF EP]

PREVIEW

Gina insists on selling THAT car

Brax is keen for Casey & ruby to get together

Ruby ells Charlie “I’ll do whatever I want, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.”

It's a Designer Label (IADL)

GOLD -

Ruby: white, red & bleu low cut v neck top/white mini skirt

SILVER -

Gina: hot pink [gold swirls] top

BRONZE -

Casey: blue [dark unknown motif] t

HONOURABLE MENTIONS –

Charlie: light blue police shirt/dark blue long pants

Heath: grey singlet/green & grey shorts

Heath’s mate [deacon’s point]: dark singlet

John: white [dark striped] shirt