Tues 17 Aug 2010 – Episode # 5142

Guest JosieTash

My UNOFFICIAL title for this ep, ” You Can Ground Me For The Rest Of My Life But ….. “

[ Screened in Australia on Tues 17 Aug 2010 – Episode # 5142 ]

ANGELO'S RESTAURANT

Alf & Charlie continue to try and convince Angelo not to take this thing to court, but he isn't budging.

SUMMER BAY HIGH

As they audit the library shelves, the witty banter twen Liam & Bianca continues – incl Bianca telling Liam that she woul rather re-write by hand ALL the books in the library that go on a date with him.

NEAR MAIN BEACH

Indi tells Romeo that its great tat he is sooo supported of her – esp. in light op how Ruby isn't accepting any blame for what occurred p[the wine sale]. Indi also tell Romeo that Sid hasn't talk to her recently bout Indi/Romeo.

LEAH'S HOUSE

Ruby clashes with Leah, i.e. Ruby insisting a she is telling the truth that the wine was for Charlie. After Ruby bails to her room, Irene arrives – with some clothes etc that Ruby had left at her house.

SUMMER BAY HIGH

Lima takes thing too far when he keeps on asking Bianca how hot there kiss was – compared to her finance. Bianca bail to the bathroom.

ANGELO'S RESTAURANT

Charlie & Anglo clash. He insist at ppl shouldn't have to pay BIG time for just 1 mistake. In et end, Angelo tell Charlie to support him decision or go. She dejectedly bails.

NEAR PIER DINER

NIGHT – Romeo & Indi get waaaaaaaaaaay kissy, before Indi tells Romeo tat she better be heading for home.

SUMMER BAY HIGH

Bianca is MUSHLY in tear in te bathroom – looks a bit like she;s having a meltdown. As she cries, she choose not to reply to a text from her finance.

LEAH'S HOUSE

Leah & Charlie talk bout Ruby – with Leah suggest Charlie should clear the air with Rubes. They also comment on how Ruby has a stubborn streak – just like Charlie.

FARM

As Maz & Sid talk to Dex, its clear that whilst Sid is keen to talk to him bout THAT crush, its also clear Maz doesn't want to talk bout it. Indi arrives home – and but the time she is out of te room, so to is Dex [just as Sid & Maz wanted to talk to him bout crush].

ANGELO'S RESTAURANT

Alf talk to Angelo “suggesting” that he get some bar staff with lots of experience AND that Indi's actions can't go unpunished.

FARM

As Maz & Sid chat, he suggest she should stay the night. She disagrees.

SUMMER BAY HIGH

In the library, Liam tries to apologise to Bianca for what he said, but she is ken to get all this work over and done with.

FARM

NEXT DAY – Sid holds a family meeting. He tell Indi he believes what she said bout the wine, and that he just want her to think things though in future. Whilst Indi & Sid are back on track, Dex dissappears once more [before Sid can talk to him bout the crush on Maz].

LEAH'S HOUSE

Leah & Charlie talk bout Charlie sitch with Angelo – with Leah suggestion Charlie should be supportive of Angelo.

When Ruby enters the room, she clashes with Charlie over THAT wince indecent. Indeed, before Ruby bails she tells Charlie she can ground Ruby forever, but that won't changed at Ruby ISN'T lying bout te wine.

SUMMER BAY HIGH

Liam apologises once more to Bianca because of what occurred last night. Bianca also get yet another text message form Vittoria.

ANGELO'S RESTAURANT

Angelo tell Charlie [eventually] that he “took te fall” for his brother, i.e. THAT restaurant fire happened on his brother's “watch”. Charlie makes Angelo realise hes's doing same thing now with Indi & the wine, and he tell her he will taken te compliance notice [i.e. he;s not taking it to court anynore].

Soon after, Angelo hires Alf as his bar manager AND Indi is shocked when he fire her form her job here.

[END OF EP]

PREVIEW

Looks like VJ is writing letters to Elijah

John says to Xavier “are you blackmailing me?”

It's a Designer Label (IADL)

GOLD -

Indi: red [silver dots in a V shape down the font] mid thigh length dress

SILVER -

Romeo: sky blue shorts/white [sky blue swirls on dark background] t

BRONZE -

Bianca: red low cut v neck elbow length sleeves dress

HONOURABLE MENTIONS –

Alf: 2 tone blue check button up shirt

Alf: yellow [dark check] button up shirt/bone long pants

Angelo: dark l/s shirt/dark long pants

Bianca: dark scoop knee length dress /white belt

Charlie: light blue police shirt/dark blue long pants

Charlie: red & white horiz stripes thin strap top/white knee length skirt

Charlie: silver nightgown

Dex: SBH uniform

Dex: white t/denim jeans

Indi: red WAY low cut v neck top [with dark thin strap top beneath]/dark long pants

Indi: SBH uniform

Irene: aqua [white crest] top/bone long pants

Leah: grey [red unknown writing & blue circular logo] hoodie/dark long pants

Leah: white [blue floral] nightgown/blue top

Liam: white [brown check] button up shirt

Liam: white [dark check].shirt/white [white unknown motif on dark background [ t/dark long pants

Marilyn: white [dark trim & Dalmatian spots] low cut v neck elbow length sleeves top

Ruby: SBH uniform

Ruby: white [red floral] knee length dress

Sid: dark long sleeve top/denim jeans

Archived