Bec Hewitt Pregnant

Guest becky_lacey

Wonderful news indeed.

I just found this as well.

Hewitt: 'Pregnancy is a happy surprise'

Bec Hewitt has revealed that her recent pregnancy was unplanned.

The former Home and Away star, who already has 4-year-old daughter Mia and 17-month-old son Cruz with her tennis ace husband Lleyton, said that the unexpected news is "fantastic".

Hewit told The Daily Telegraph: "We were thinking we'd wait until Lleyton retires because travelling with two is plenty. It's a happy surprise though.

"It wasn't fully planned, but it's fantastic. We were always going to have a third at some stage so it was exciting news."

Source: Digital Spy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone get OK magazine which went on sale on Monday? Bec, Lleyton, Mia and Cruz were on the front. There we lots of cute pictures of Bec, Lleyton, Cruz and Mia and a interview with Bec and Lleyton. I love reading about how Cruz is sporty and when Lleyton gets home Cruz wants to play tennis with him thats so cute.

Can't sorry. I only have access to the net at my local shopping centre I only get 20 mins for $2. Theres no scanner either. Maybe someone else who has a scanner and the magazine could do it. The pics are really cute and overseas fans deserve to see them.

Theres this one picture where Bec and Lleyton are gazing in to eachothers eyes they look so in love. I don't believe the rumours that their marriage is in trouble. Theres also cute pictures of Mia and Cruz they are both so cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived