In The City (by Oxidizer) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“What do you want?” Tracey asked.

“Well, there’s something I’ve got on mind, your pus--“ Zoe half replied, before her concentration was fixed to a rabbit in a hutch.

Oh my god... I musn't have been paying attention... I thought you meant an actual cat :lol:

Note to self: READ VERY CAREFULLY SO YOU DON'T MISS JOKES ABOUT TRACEY'S...

LOL Rabs, I thought you'd appreciate that line.

Hehe Laura I won't include any cakes or Sarah McCake... ooh! Actually, making she could've been on it too? That guy is gonna be the one who released the gas later on so maybe McCake could be another of Tracey's contacts? :blink: *thought overload*

Ohhh god... how am I gonna tell you this. They kinda die... ummm... how they did on the show :blink: I'm sorry but it won't be as crap. It's gonna be one of those teary endings. I'll try and describe the ending...

Zoe and Tracey will be lying there after the explosion. Zoe sits up and sees Tracey and begins to shake her on the shoulder. Tracey doesn't move. Zoe starts to laugh and says to Tracey that this joke isn't funny but still no movement. Zoe rolls her over and sees that she is dead. She begins to cry and begs her to wake up. She tells her she can't be dead because she loves her, more than see ever loved Sarah and that she is sorry she dragged her into this. Etc....... I'll write it out properly but basically Zoe stays with Tracey because she doesn't have the will to go on :( Sad...

So it'll be like that but once I word it out properly it'll be at least 10 times as sad :D

Edited by nachocheeez

Ohhh god... how am I gonna tell you this. They kinda die... ummm... how they did on the show :blink: I'm sorry but it won't be as crap. It's gonna be one of those teary endings. I'll try and describe the ending...

Zoe and Tracey will be lying there after the explosion. Zoe sits up and sees Tracey and begins to shake her on the shoulder. Tracey doesn't move. Zoe starts to laugh and says to Tracey that this joke isn't funny but still no movement. Zoe rolls her over and sees that she is dead. She begins to cry and begs her to wake up. She tells her she can't be dead because she loves her, more than see ever loved Sarah and that she is sorry she dragged her into this. Etc....... I'll write it out properly but basically Zoe stays with Tracey because she doesn't have the will to go on :( Sad...

So it'll be like that but once I word it out properly it'll be at least 10 times as sad :D

That actually is quite sad and a wicked ending. Does she stay with Tracey as the flames spread/barn collapses etc. and die that way?

Yes, yes she does. After she accepts Tracey is dead she looks around at the barn. The flames are getting higher and in a few minutes the whole place will be burnt to shreads. Zoe could have escaped if she wanted to... but she doesn't. She has no reason to live on. The women she loved is dead, and it was her fault. She lies back down choking on the thick smoke and holds Tracey in her arms. *sniff*

I think that last sentence is actually in my fic LOL. But yes, sad ending but cute :wub:

Edited by nachocheeez

Yes, yes she does. After she accepts Tracey is dead she looks around at the barn. The flames are getting higher and in a few minutes the whole place will be burnt to shreads. Zoe could have escaped if she wanted to... but she doesn't. She has no reason to live on. The women she loved is dead, and it was her fault. She lies back down choking on the thick smoke and holds Tracey in her arms. *sniff*

I think that last sentence is actually in my fic LOL. But yes, sad ending but cute :wub:

:( OMG, this fic is going to make me cry isn't it. That sounds so awesome and cute and sad and tragic at the same time :wub:. I have to say your braver than I am, I've tried killing Zoe in one of my fics and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.