Rachel and Kim Fan Fiction

Guest Stuart2006

Episode 1

Who is the new doctor in town?

Episode 2

Things are getting hot for rachel and Kim

Episode 3

A new boss is in town but is he friendly?

Episode 4(The new character get more attension than kim today)

Who is that in the bay?

Episode 5(Season Finale)

(SURPRISE EPISODE)

Season 2006

Episode 1(Season return)

The person is revealed

Episode 2(PG)

Kim takes a heart attack

Episode 3

The fun begins.

I will carry on later. Time for episode 1

Inside the forum is Episode 1

One early morning a new person signed in at NDH. it was a new nurse called Rachel Armstrong. The first person she came into contact with was Kimberly Hyde(Kim). He was a very strong person and he started talking about his realasionship with a old nurse Zoe Mcallister but she sadly dyed in an explosion. Rachel listened and listened to kim's storys. Withing no time they were friends. One morning Rachel got up and kim was in leahs house. Rachel liked kim and kim liked her but they did not show it. They soon started holding hands.

Sorry but i'm going to just do recap for Episode 2

Kim and rachel start getting closer until a new boss joins NDH.

Episode 3

Sorry another short recap im desprate to get to episode 4

A new boss joins the bay hospital. he see's rachel and kim together so he wants to be with rachel so he blackmails her and the plan fails Kim and Rachel are together again.

Finally episode 4

Inside the forum is Episode 1

One early morning a new person signed in at NDH. it was a new nurse called Rachel Armstrong. The first person she came into contact with was Kimberly Hyde(Kim). He was a very strong person and he started talking about his realasionship with a old nurse Zoe Mcallister but she sadly dyed in an explosion. Rachel listened and listened to kim's storys. Withing no time they were friends. One morning Rachel got up and kim was in leahs house. Rachel liked kim and kim liked her but they did not show it. They soon started holding hands.

Sorry but i'm going to just do recap for Episode 2

Kim and rachel start getting closer until a new boss joins NDH.

Episode 3

Sorry another short recap im desprate to get to episode 4

A new boss joins the bay hospital. he see's rachel and kim together so he wants to be with rachel so he blackmails her and the plan fails Kim and Rachel are together again.

Finally episode 4

Episode 4

A new person is near summerbay when they stop and goes to the top of the cliff and goes into the car again

The new person has dark sunglasses,black shoes,tie,shirt,bald head and a metal gold cane.

He drived on until Kim the security guard of the bay stopped him.

He passed all the tests and drove on. He first came into contact with Kim and rachel together.

Meanwhile peter was in his office when claire broady came into the office and said THE STALKER IS BACK IN BUISNESS. How did you find this out he said and claire said the email address is online. he froze in disbeleath.

Episode 5

(SHORT SHOW)GETTING CONTINUED LATER ON THIS WEEK.

• 2 weeks later...

EPISODE 5

As claire and peter stared at the computer peter thought then said to Claire go and get the address located so she did. It is in the surf club she replyed saying. Claire go and get undercover cop uniform on and get packed. So claire got a wig and put it on and a gun and also handcuffs. Peter got a shirt on and a breifcase with Guns,Handcuffs,maze spray and back-up gadget which if you select back-up it will get back-up cops. Let's get rolling said Peter.They went into the club and went to the new man in the bay. They said put your hands up and he knocked the chair down and run out. Back-up called Peter. Jack Tripped the man up but the man got in a car and drove away. He went into Eve's old Caravan. The police and kim and Rachel went to the door of the caravan and said who are you? The man repled saying I am................

NEXT TIME

Will the man reveal himself or not.

The bay members are shocked.

Episode 6

Peter kicked the door down and nobody was there exept a note saying

Kim meet me alone at the new tyre factory at 6:00AM

IF YOU ARE NOT ALONE YOU WILL BE SORRY.

5.55am

Peter and claire and Rachel said look out and be careful. There were a sign saying sit down here so Kim did. 2 minutes later he had been tied up. Kim never shouted. The man came and said hallo :lol: Kimberley :lol:

You know me don't you said the man. Kim said no i certainly don't. Oh you do.

Meanwhile the bay were wondering what was happening.

At the factory. Who are you Kim shouted? Oh me i am this person. He ripped his Mask off and his sunglasses and also his bald bit on his head. Oh my goodness it's you :o

NEXT TIME

Kim faints.

Who is the man?

Sorry but i'm going to end the story very strongly.

The last ever episode of Home and away

kim was shocked it was zoe. Zoe said Do what i want and you will live but kim never did. Zoe Walked out of the factory and as she did the factory exploded and Kim was killed.

In the bay there was a gas leek in the road and a car sparked and Summer Bay came to an end.

1 person survived but who was it.

2 months later a bay was built and called Eve Jacoobson World. Then after that the new members of the bay settled in the members found everybody from Summer Bay.

Evejacobson World was forever haunted by Kim,Rachel and Eve and the other members of Summer Bay.

THE END

Comments

Archived