Teens of Summer Bay

Guest Georgia

Bec, you will find out everything in the final chapter .... which I'm gonna post now, because I really, really want to. :D And this is dedicated to Bec and Elainea, because they are the best people in the world :)

Chapter Twenty One: Just Aden and Belle - The final chapter

Belle slept in late that morning, giving Aden the perfect opportunity to write in the notebook that never left his side. Belle didn’t even know he had a notebook, and it was his confidante, the thing that held all his secrets

Everyone thinks that Geoff committed suicide, which is a relief for me.

The people in this town are so stupid. None of them realise that it was me that held them hostage all those months ago. I suppose that’s the miracle of plastic surgery. It cost a fortune, but it was worth it.

I got closer to Belle, after all this time. I had never meant to hurt her, it had been an accident. I had been aiming at Nicole, who was still sobbing, but my hands were shaking so hard that I hit her.

Luckily, she survived; otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself. But she survived, so I’m back, and none of them recognised me.

I was there for her through everything, and in about a week, the cops will find Angelo’s body, buried at the development sight. I had to do it, he was hurting Belle, my beautiful Belle.

And Geoff, he doubted her, so he had to go as well. I made it look like a suicide though, and nothing will lead back to me. There is no evidence.

The other teens in Summer Bay left, which is a good thing, otherwise the death toll in Summer Bay would have risen dramatically. They said they were Belle’s closest friends, but they all turned against her, all of them apart from Ruby.

I would have spared Ruby, for being so nice, and because Belle loves her. But the rest of them did the right thing and disappeared, which is great, otherwise the pile of bodies would have gotten bigger.

People may think I’m insane, but I did the right thing for the woman I loved. That’s what I did it all for. I did it all for Belle. Everyone that ever hurt her is gone, and now she has me, the one who loves her more than anything else.

I killed for her, and will do it again if anyone tries to hurt her.

It was our destiny to be together, and nothing will ever get between us.

Aden quickly finished writing and hid his notebook again, as he could hear Belle stirring in the bedroom.

“Hey babe”, he spoke softly as she came and stood beside him

“Hey, thank you for last night”, she whispered, before kissing him lightly on the lips. The growling of Belle’s stomach distracted them, and Aden laughed.

“I’ll make you breakfast”, he announced

“You do too much for me”, she giggled, and kissed him lightly again

“It’s because I love you”

“And I love you. You make me the happiest person in the world”, she whispered, and then laughed as Aden blushed, before rushing into the kitchen and starting to make breakfast

“What do you want to eat?” he called

“Umm just a slice of toast please. Who were you on the phone with last night?”

“I spoke to Nicole, Xavier, Ruby and Annie, and they are all leaving Summer Bay” Aden announced, but rushed back to the living room when he heard

Belle gasp. “Don’t worry babe, they said they will call you”

“It was just a shock, but I’m not that sad. I’ll miss Ruby, but I have you”, she told him, and kissed him again, before Aden went back to the kitchen to finish off the toast

Belle Taylor had no idea that she was engaged to a murderer.

Comments

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived