Pokemon

Guest The_Hunters_Rock_My_World

I don't think Pokemon existed in 1996... but I did watch it in 1998.

My favourite Pokemon in the series was Meowth, and I also liked James' Arcanine, Growly. I wish he had have taken it with him :(

I love Team Rocket :)

The Ninetales that tried to seduce Brock was cool... and Charizard was fun. Pikachu was cool too.

I also liked the Ghastly in "Ghost of Maiden's Peak."

In the movies, Mewtwo was awesome. Mew was cute.

Rapidash is the reason I got interested in Pokemon in the first place.

I still love everything about Pokemon :lol:

Had the BIGGEST crush on James from Team Rocket. Still do to be honest I'm a massive Team Rocket fan. Like... you wouldn't believe how big. I've still got my Team Rocket costume from when I was little.

Blastoise is my fave Pokemon. HYDRO PUMP!

My fave episode is Holy Matrimony. That Jessiebelle was such a b*tch...

"Wait, I haven't finished teaching you how to eat spaghetti properly yet." :lol:

Massive *high-five* for you because you love Team Rocket too! They totally made that show! I lost interest when all the original voice actors got fired <_< Worst decision ever.

Agreed :( But I have to say, I don't mind the people who are doing Team Rocket. Those actors are really trying to stick with the spirit of the characters, unlike everyone else. Of course, they'll never be the REAL Team Rocket, but they do try.

It's such a shame they got rid of the old actors. Eric Stuart rocks my world. James AND Seto Kaiba... *purrr* :wub: I even bought a couple of his albums... :unsure:

I'm sure they'll keep making Pokemon. Soon they'll be OVER 9000!!!

Dude! I freakin' love Eric Stuart! I've got his albums too. One of my fave songs is One Good Reason. He's my hero :wub: I love all the original voice actors. Rachael, Veronica, Maddie, etc...

I LOVE One Good Reason!! :D I even tricked my anti-animation friends into liking that one! :lol:

I also like Corner Booth Chronicles.

Some sad news, but did you know that Maddie died :(? I'm not sure what from, but I think he/she was sick... :( :(

Archived