Keeping up with the Kardashians

Guest The_Hunters_Rock_My_World

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love them. I'm not much of a Kim fan but I do like Kourtney and Khloe. Kendal and Kylie are good value when they are on.

I loved the moment where Kris and Kim were in the car on the way to Khloe going to jail and Kim's taking photos of herself and Kris said something like "Kim, stop taking photos of yourself, your sisters going to jail." I think it was just the deliverey of the line more than anything. I loved last weeks episode where Scott rung up Kim telling her that she was being sued and she had no idea that it was a joke.

That ep was probably one of my favourites. Last night, however, was pretty average. If I was Kris I would have been annoyed that Khloe was getting DNA tests to see if she really was a Kardashian, too. I don't even remember what else happened.

That ep was probably one of my favourites. Last night, however, was pretty average. If I was Kris I would have been annoyed that Khloe was getting DNA tests to see if she really was a Kardashian, too. I don't even remember what else happened.

Yea same!! Kris already told Khloe from the start 'I am real mother because I gave birth to you' LOL I just loved that line, I have to say when she visit Robert Kardashian grave she starts feeling a bit sad (of course it's her ex husband) I just wanted to give her a hug! I like it how the Kardashians sisters just fight!! so much drama! I think Kris has a soft spot for KIm (Mainly cause Kim is alot like Kris)

^^ I am going to have listen to it carefully now to see if it does sound scripted.

Kourtney referred to herself as single on Twitter not so long ago so I think her and Scott may come to an end sooner rather than later

Archived