BTTB Monthly Quiz

Guest Quizmaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

This is the Quizmaster. Thank you all for taking part in the June edition of the Bttb quiz.

Before we name the top 3, here are some interesting facts about June's quiz:

Number of participants: 4

Best answered section: VJ Patterson

Worst answered section: 1997

Average points per person: 18.78 pts

Results:

In second place is ish_the_angel with 22 pts

And the winner of the June quiz is... Merlin with 25 pts

Well done to Merlin for winning this round, and well done to all who participated.

The next quiz should be launched soon. Each of you will receive a results package with your score and the right answers.

Until next time,

Quizmaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

This is the Quizmaster. Thank you all for taking part in the July edition of the Bttb quiz. We had a few newcomers participating in this round. :D

Before we name the top 3, here are some interesting facts about July's quiz:

Number of participants: 8

Best answered section: General knowledge

Worst answered section: You're fired!

Average points per person: 21.125 pts

Results: In third place is Dootje with 22.25 pts

In second place is Merlin with 23.25 pts

And the winner of the July quiz is... ish_the_angel with 23.75 pts

Well done to ish_the_angel for winning this round, and well done to all who participated.

The next quiz should be launched soon. Each of you will receive a results package with your score and the right answers.

Until next time,

Quizmaster

I can't believe it, this is the first time I haven entered this quiz and I come in 3th out of 8 people!!

It was not so easy for me to answer the section about the river boys because I live in Belgium and we haven't seen them yet.

I believe they will arive in a month or so. (To give you an idea: next week Will Smith returns)

If I have the time and most of the questions is about what I have already seen, I will certainly try to solve the next quiz to.

And congratulations Ish_the_Angel for ending in the first place.

The August Quiz is now online. As it is our 30th quiz we have made it into a bumper quiz with 30 general knowledge questions. :)

Please remember to read the questions carefully, and to only give the amount of answers we're looking for, as we've had some basic mistakes being made in recent times.

Enjoy :)

Archived