October FanVid Contest!!!

Guest Frogg

We had some fantastic entries last time for the Villians contest. The winning video was by neighbours99 and can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cn8WsLXBej8

This months competetion theme is Promo's. We would like you design a promo vid advertising Home and Away.

Rules/Guidelines:

> It can be a multi-story promo or a single story promo.

> All promo's must be under 2mins long.

> All promo's must be about storylines from 2008 and feature current characters

Deadline is November 1st 2008.

For more information on how to enter watch this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HA7uSaNxL50

Quick question: I've made a draft of my video but its about 2 mins 30 seconds, is that alright or should I try to cut it down to 2 mins?

Yeah thats fine. I just didn't want like 5 minute promos because then they wouldn't really be promos if you get my drift. An extra 30 seconds doesn't matter. :wub:

The song I used was Requiem for a Dream

menacegirl thats great. Don't worry about never having done one before.

Quick question: I've made a draft of my video but its about 2 mins 30 seconds, is that alright or should I try to cut it down to 2 mins?

Yeah thats fine. I just didn't want like 5 minute promos because then they wouldn't really be promos if you get my drift. An extra 30 seconds doesn't matter. :wub:

The song I used was Requiem for a Dream

menacegirl thats great. Don't worry about never having done one before.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived