Eurovision DANCE Contest 2008

Guest Cal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It passed a bit of time. :P Poland were good, but I preffered 2 of the others (I forgot which one, memory span of something like 5 seconds. <_<:rolleyes::lol: ). I thought Louisa and Vincent were really good. And Len and Craig cracked me up with their commentry. LMAO.

Oh and what was WITH the proposal? Was I meant to melt and start crying or something? Call me heartless, but that just screamed 'VOTE FOR US!' to me. Urgh. I thought Claudia was going to pass out at that point. lmao. Love her.

Well, THAT was dire. I'm glad Poland won, though. Their dance was pretty good!

I liked Polan too, they were uber cute! What was with the judges' votes though?! I didn't think Denmark warranted full marks (not that they weren't good) but it seemed very out of the blue. And I don't think they should have been announced before the public voted, I think it could have influenced voters.

well that was a waste of time!!!

as always everyone votes for their neighbours!

louisa and vincent were brill and they desreved a better score.

i think ireland were the only ones who voted fairly and not for their neighbouring countries,

i mean even the UK gavve there biggest score to the neigbouring ireland :D:D:D

i loved craig and len, sooo funny

^ Most of our votes were Diaspora votes, though. :P

I didn't like that the countries with the lowest points from the jury got their points taken off them when the televoting was announced. That's a bit pointless, imo and it isn't fair.

Archived