Friday's on Esther Anderson's mind

Guest **Julie**

Friday's on Esther Anderson's mind

Herald Sun

June 06, 2008

IT may be unlucky for some, but next Friday, the 13th, should be a good day for model-turned-actor Esther Anderson - it's her 29th birthday.

To celebrate, her new workmates, the stars of Home and Away, are taking her out for a night on the town.

Anderson, who makes her debut on the Channel 7 soap tonight, is still learning her way around Sydney so she will hit the town with co-star Josh Quong Tart to check out a few venues.

"Josh seems to be the party planner around here, so he has very kindly stepped in to take over the organising," she said.

Anderson relocated from Melbourne this year to take up the role as a feisty cop on the Channel 7 soap.

She said she was scheduled to be working at 7pm when she makes her on-screen debut - much to her relief .

"I am actually glad that I don't have to make the decision because I don't think I could sit down and watch myself just yet," Anderson said.

"I might have to wait for a couple of weeks before I watch it."

Archived