Before the Gang (by Sarah_Lewis) - comments

Roccoluver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Maybe you could keep the pregnancy from Sally until she's like 3 months in or something? That would cause a lot[i/] more conflict between Sally and Kelli. But that's just a suggestion.

Good work, update soon please!

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Did you like my idea? Lol pretty lame but anyway, I really like this fan fiction more than the others because I think it has the most details and updates. Good job, keep it up!

Jen

Thanks Jen, i shall keep that sugestion in mind =] and any more suggestions will be welcome.

Anyways im starting a new fic and was wondering if you could help me out, who do you think this song would go with:

Its Dido white flag =] its the chorus

And I will go down with this ship,

And I wont put my hands up and surrender,

There will be no white flag above my door,

I’m in love,

And always will be.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

A new fan fiction, yay! Can I help? All my new posts have to be previewed by a moderator so yesterday when I made a new fan fic, I didn't have it down on paper or anything and I don't think it's posted :(

About the song, I think maybe Eve singing it to Tracey? Maybe she could sing it to her after she got shot or something as a way to let everyone know Tracey is going to continue Eve's job as the stalker? I just thought of that when I saw the lyrics and thought that would suit. Anyway I don't know if that idea is any good. Sorry if it wasn't much help. I have no idea sorry!

I love the song though, good choice.

• 3 weeks later...