Sport Relief - Strictly Come Dancing

Guest Izzy H

Taken from The Sun

EASTENDERS beauty Kara Tointon and sexy former footballer David Ginola will appear in a Strictly Come Dancing spin-off for Sport Relief.

And ex-Strictly stars Darren Gough, Mark Ramprakash, Matt Dawson, Roger Black and Denise Lewis will don their sequins again for the charity special.

They will be joined by newcomers including Kara, who co-stars in the BBC1 soap with Matt Di Angelo from the current show.

Other contenders include athlete Jade Johnson, singer Elaine Paige and Hollyoaks babe Gemma Bissix.

A Beeb spokesman said: “Sport Relief features Strictly Come Dancing with a difference.” It will air in March next year.

First I had heard of it so thought I would let you guys know.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone else saw this last night but I thought it was really good. It was a good idea to get the sport contestants from previous seriess to act as the professionals.

Kara Tointon and Mark Ramprakash looked really good together and their dance was just fantastic. And Karen was there supporting her former dancing partner.

I only watched the Strictly Come Dancing part of the show. I was supporting either Mark or Gemma Bissix, so I was over te moon Mark won. His performance with Kara was great and it's wonderful how well he brought it together. Lovely to see Karen in the audience cheering him on. Mark and Karen are my favouirte partnership ever from SCD. Also, how ironic that it was Mark and Matt who finished top! Dej vu, much? :lol:

Archived