Type of story: Chap

Rating: T tobe safe

Main Characters: Matilda

Genre: Diary Style

Warnings: Not at the moment

Is Story being proof read:

Spoilers:Possibly Overseas

Summary: The life of Maddy and those around her through a Diary she keeps

Hey i just wrote this. I was wondering what you think and if I should write more!

Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

I’m confused I really thought I loved Ric, but last night I was on the couch watching T.V when I accidentally brushed up against Luc, all the feelings from when we were dating came back to me. It can’t be happening can it, I can’t like Lucas again… can I? Oh, boy, I don’t know what to do, I think I should just leave it, it didn’t work out with Lucas, and that’s the way it’s meant to be. I’m meant to be with Ric, I shouldn’t even think about this. Any way there’s other stuff to tell you for a start Geoff and Luc had yet another fight last night, stupid boys and their testosterone. Well Geoff was cleaning up the table and anyway he threw Luc’s notebook out with all of his notes for the Modern History exam. I offered Luc my notes but I don’t think it helped. I have a feeling Luc hasn’t let go of his jealously, he’s still upset with Tony as well, I’m going mad here in a houseful of moody guys, but in some sense I like it, it reminds me of when all my brothers would fight.

Jack’s no better though, he’s been walking around the past week like a little grump, whatever’s wrong with him I hope he hurries up and gets over it. I think it’s with Sam, you know something about the divorce papers, I not bothered asking, I’ve got all this homework to do, only a few more weeks to go and I’ll be finished high school, finished year 12. I’m excited, yet I’m so nervous, everything I’ve been working towards will finally become a reality.

Well I better go; I have to study for my maths exam and my English exam.

See ya,

Maddy.

Archived