Pseudo

Guest Oxidizer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I doubt I'll continue/finish this as A.) I've deleted the Word doc that had the rest of the story and B.) I find it next to impossible to write fanfic anymore. But never say never - maybe one day - who knows.

So I figured I'd put in tags how it was gonna play out:

The Agency were performing an experiment in human cloning as part of a project/research into manufacturing the ultimate soldier for covert military operations. The reason they picked prisoners was because of their criminal intelligence and cunning - Zoe being the perfect candicate - I'm sure you'll agree.

Tracey - much like in NOUAS - was shot dead at point blank range by Ryder and disposed of in a similiar manner. Peter was left to survive among a large group of prisoners who had either mutated or have been gravely affected by The Agency's experiments in a sterile waste ground called The Pit - situated inside the provisional prison. And Zoe - once The Agency had finished with her and imprinted aspects of her persona - was transferred to a legit correctional facility... but Ryder - under the General's orders - called one of the faux guards in advance to kill Zoe via slitting her wrists during the night and making it appear as though it were suicide.

It ended with a semi cliffhanger in the epilogue of a militant replica of Zoe awakening from a freezer-like storage facility situated in the lab. :lol:

Pretty nasty, huh?

Anyway, I'm semi re-writing this as a oneshot original thing right now. The characters I'm using are: Agent Zachary Ryder and two newbies: Agent Cheyenne Morgan and The Agency's O/C project: Sony. :ph34r:

Archived