Pepper

Guest liam99998204

I have been trying to follow spoilers for this storyline but I am really confused as to what on earth is going on and was wondering if some kind person could fill me in as to what we already know and what has been screened and what has been mentioned in spoilers concerning Peppers Stalker. Basically all I am aware of is Pepper gets stalked. There is mention of a doctor named Charlotte, a patient named Terence, Sky is involved- so is Paul?, and I believe there is someone called Scary Mary. Could someone explain further?

8 years ago pepper lost a baby, She recieves strange presents and realises someone is stalking her, She wrongly assumes it was the unborn babys father so yher and steiger visit the mother of this man to get her to give any info possible, After the arrest of the gentlemen it emerges it is the mother who was the stalker she blames pepper for the loss of the grandchild and holds a rather warped grudge thinking pepper lost the child intensionally, At present she is being held captive by the woman as a "punishment".

Charlotte stone is unrelated to this storyline she is just a fake doctor who is in with that terence in some kind of abnormal sick scheme yet to emerge

hope this has helped you

Rick

Ah ok yes this helps. Do we have any ideas where this storyline is leading? Is Scary Mary the crazy mother holding Pepper captive then?

Also in regards to this Charlotte character how was she introduced, and who is Terence, do we know where this is going? How does Sky link in?

And whats happening to Paul?

Thank you for all your help and sorry for my numerous questions...

Yes Mary is the mother holding Pepper hostage from what i can understand the story goes on for another 2 weeks yet.

Dr stone turned up out the blue about 2 weeks ago, Terence is a so called psychic helping sky contact dead stingray he has convinced her he is genuine despite others warnings last week he was seen to kiss dr stone who is doing some kind of unorthadox expieriments with medicine, Paul robinson is suffering soem scary symptoms right now i reckon this is down to Stone

Archived