TV Week Magazine

Guest kerrnatalie7

Apparently Dr Charlotte Stone murders her partner in crime Terrance (the spiratulist) after he is caught out, framing Sky for the killing in the process. This is due to air on Friday 11th May.

Thats also what i heard sounds good also does anyone know the outcome of this?

As paul is expieriencing these weird symptoms does anyone know if that stone one has anything to do with this or if stefan is due to leave or any info on this storyline?

Apparently Dr Charlotte Stone murders her partner in crime Terrance (the spiratulist) after he is caught out, framing Sky for the killing in the process. This is due to air on Friday 11th May.

As paul is expieriencing these weird symptoms does anyone know if that stone one has anything to do with this or if stefan is due to leave or any info on this storyline?

No I haven't heard anything but they keep making out that it is a

terminal illness....

No I haven't heard anything but they keep making out that it is a

terminal illness....

Exactly which is what prompted me to ask but i do think if it is then the person mentioned in the spoiler tags is the cause bit of a coincidence they arrive around the same time as this kicks off.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived