Guest Roccoluver

Story Title: Irony

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Sally

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst

Any warnings: (VD)

Summary: Sally has her revenge on Johnny

okay, this isn't my best, nor is it very good, but I'm bored and a major case of writers block with all my other stories, so here suffer though this :)

She was only trying to help, he had come to her first, she didn’t go looking for trouble, she opened the door quietly and watched the sleeping body of the man she was about to kill, walking slowly and steady, she poised herself over his body.

Sally chuckled at the irony as she slide the knife slowly into his body, he’d caused her and her family so much pain and grief. Why, why couldn’t he’d seen sense and her help?, it was too late now as she quickly pulled the knife out of his body, now he would regret ever coming to Summer Bay and ruining her life.

She felt a guilty pleasure as she watched his blood drain out, his face go pale and white, Smiling, she walked away and left him for dead, just as he had done to her.

“Goodbye Johnny Cooper’ she thought to herself.

Link to comments thread.

Archived