The Peter Baker appreciation thread with absolutely NO spoilers please

Guest Pete's girl

:( R.I.P Peter Baker

Wish you were still with us and could help Jack find who is after Drew.

In one thread someone said they didn't think he was a very good detective but I thought he was - he was so so brave! Look at the way he put his own life at risk so many times for the sake of the town. And he always got there in the end, until he died lol!

Okay,I wonder who is beating up my poor baby Drew

I haven't seen todays as I watch the omnibus but it looks like it's to do with that Dean guy as far as i can tell although it does seem like he's going a bit far if it's just because he thinks he told the teacher he's wagged school at the boarding school

:( R.I.P Peter Baker

Wish you were still with us and could help Jack find who is after Drew.

In one thread someone said they didn't think he was a very good detective but I thought he was - he was so so brave! Look at the way he put his own life at risk so many times for the sake of the town. And he always got there in the end, until he died lol!

Pete worked so hard at being a detective he even gave up his son to work under cover, that must of took some guts to do.

I loved it when he was in detective mode,

One episode that stands out for me is him and Morag when they was looking for Bob Radcliffe.

I thought he was a true detective in that episode (4166)

Missing ya Detective :mellow:

Pete worked so hard at being a detective he even gave up his son to work under cover, that must of took some guts to do.

I loved it when he was in detective mode,

One episode that stands out for me is him and Morag when they was looking for Bob Radcliffe.

I thought he was a true detective in that episode (4166)

Missing ya Detective :mellow:

Archived