Story Title: A Deeper Love

Story description: It's a Jack and Martha one

Type of story: oneshot

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

BTTB rating: A

does story include spoilers: no

Is story being proof read: no

Any warnings: a lot of violence

summary: Martha and Jack realise they love each other, it is too late?

Now this may not be suitable for younger readers, its pretty bloody :P dont read of you dont like that sorta stuff, or just skip to the soppy ending :lol:

A Deeper Love ::

“Hey” Martha shouted to Belle on the other side of the road.

“Oh hey Martha, where you off to?” Belle asked

“Just yours actually. I wanted to see how you were, we haven’t caught up in ages!” she exclaimed.

“I know, I was just thinking the same thing, I was going to call you!” she said before leading the way to their house.

When inside the house, the two talked just like old times, it was so good for both of them. They had both been through so much and neither had anyone to talk to. They shared all their cares and problems with each other while sipping steaming coffee.

“Well, I should get going, I was going to go and see Jack” Martha sighed after hours of catching up.

“Yeah, see you soon though”

“Of course, we can’t leave it that long again” Martha laughed before pulling on her coat and walking to the front door.

As she opened it she heard Belle muttering something, “What was that?” She asked, confused.

“Oh nothing” she replied simply

“Ok bye”, Martha waved, walking out of the door

“Martha!”

She spun around sharply to find Belle smiling widely, but all of a sudden she lunged at an unsuspecting Martha knocking her to the floor, her head impacting with the doorframe with a thud. She was unconscious instantly and Belle stood up slowly and brushed herself down before dragging Martha’s lifeless body back into the house and closing the door.

“It’s done” She spoke to herself, still dragging Martha. She took her to the smallest bedroom and laid her on the bed.

She sat on the edge of that bed just looking at Martha for what seemed like hours before getting up and walking into the kitchen where she picked up the largest knife she could find, taking it back to the bedroom where she was to perform her “task”.

Firstly, she unbuttoned Martha’s coat, slid it off from under her and placed it next to her. Then Belle started to drag the knife along Martha’s arms, creating large gashes which began to bleed instantly. A smile crept across her face as she saw the blood, like she was proud of this what she was doing. The more she used the knife on Martha, the more violent it became, until she was stabbing at her legs with full force.

When she had finally finished, Matha was in an awful state. She had gashes all over her body and face and her legs were totally destroyed. She was loosing blood, fast, and unbeknownst to Belle, she was still alive, barely, but alive all the same.

Belle then went to the bathroom down the hallway to clean her hands, and the knife, before leaving the house and going to the diner, as if this was just another Normal day in summer bay.

Martha Gasped, opening her eyes and feeling an immense pain rush over her body. She kept asking herself what was going on but couldn’t remember where she was or what was happening. Slowly, she lifted herself up and tried to see what was going on. The pain running through her entire body was unbearable and the tears began to slide down her face. As they hit the cuts, its stung but Martha had more things to worry about. She looked down to her legs and saw all of the blood. When she tried to move them they stayed still, not being able to move them, she had to crawl off the bed where she landed on the floor in a heap.

It was then she remembered what had happened, Belle. Belle had done this to her, Belle had caused her this pain, hurt her so badly, yet she didn’t know why.

With all the strength she had left, she pulled her body across the floor using her arms, as her legs were no use.

She dragged herself out of the front door, and then she knew where to go, Jack lived next door. Martha still loved Jack so much even after everything had happened, she just wanted to see him, if she was going to die, he was the last person she wanted to be with.

Reaching his front door, she banged with her bare and bloodstained fists hoping someone would be home.

Inside the house, Jack was alone with Sam, he did like Sam a lot, yet he knew she wasn’t ‘the one’ for him. He realised he had found the woman for him long ago and he was taking the first step to getting back on track with that woman. As he was about to tell Sam how he felt, he heard the banging on the door, and the crying. He recognised it,

“Martha?” He asked speeding to the door.

As he pulled the door open quickly, he saw her. Laying on the floor, the blood trail behind her, the pool around her. He saw the cuts, the gashes all over her, her bloodstained body.“Martha! What’s going on?” He asked terrified for the woman he loved.

“Jack I….” Martha was finding it hard to breathe now and she could taste the blood in her mouth.

He picked her up, effortlessly, into his strong arms, she felt safe. She knew she was going to die, it was obvious to her, yet she felt safe, calm here in Jacks strong arms, where she belonged.

“Jack I love you, I’m sorry for everything” She started

“No Martha, don’t start saying the goodbyes, not yet, keep fighting, you have to.” His eyes were beginning to form tears

“Jack, Let me finish I have to get this out, this may be my last chance. I love you, I always have, when we broke up, I didn’t mean it, I didn’t plan on us being apart for long, I just wanted to get you back for hurting me. It hurt so bad you know? And…” She paused to gasp for air, she was feeling so light headed.

“You don’t need to say anymore Martha, Its ok, everything’s going to be ok, I love you too, more than anything else in the world.”

“And Jack” Martha began again, “Don’t forget me, be happy, but please don’t forget me, I’ll never forget you.” Her breathing became slower and lighter,

“I wont Martha, I promise, just tell me, who did this to you?”

“It….It was…..” Martha didn’t finish her sentence before her body fell limp. She had stopped breathing.

“Martha?” Jack asked, shaking her slightly, the tears falling freely down his cheeks, “Martha?”

But she was gone.

Please Review :D

Comments

Archived